Match Thread - DO NOT MENTION STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

Robbie Fowler and his mum

ghghjhj

Would get in our team?

So many players out there are terrified to take a chance. No one will play the pass they might give away, so we just end up passing it around until we give it to someone whose touch gives possession back to Liverpool. I'd rather lose the ball by a dribble towards the box or an inventive pass than keep the ball for us to pass it around til we lose it.

Gestede is possibly the worst striker i've seen at Villa in a long time, and that includes Heskey. 

He has no service and no support, you can't judge!

Not having that, they have to pull their weight too. He can't even win a **** header unless it's on a plate for him

He's had probably two good crosses into him since he's been here, scored from both. Had probably one good set piece into him, scored from that.

What is he supposed to do with long balls up to him if he has no one around him to win the second balls.

We have a lot of problems, I don't think he even makes the top 10!

Make that 4!

Liverplop are wank at the back, we have Gestede who is at very good at one specific thing, but only that.

Make it simple, press hard, break on the flanks and whip in crosses to him and we just might get lucky.

Keep doing this over and over again or change the players or tactics

As posted earlier..

Yup I'm quoting myself :D

Lescott is dire.

Honest what has changed since Tuesday? he was turd against SHA so why did Tim think he would fair better against an England international?