Match Thread - DO NOT MENTION STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

Last season's semi final against Liverpool Villa had a speed of thought and play I'd never seen from a Villa team before. They'd pass really quickly and move into spaces I hadn't even considered. Like Grealish's reverse pass to Delph. Anyway we're not doing that anymore. Another Westwood classic coming up?

Gestede is like the aerial version of Agbonlahor.

Gabby can run quick but is rubbish at football. Gestede can header a ball but is rubbish at football.

On a serious note, Gestede now has 4, how long doe's it take Gabby to score that many?

Last season's semi final against Liverpool Villa had a speed of thought and play I'd never seen from a Villa team before. They'd pass really quickly and move into spaces I hadn't even considered. Like Grealish's reverse pass to Delph. Anyway we're not doing that anymore. Another Westwood classic coming up?

It's almost as if those players had been together for 3 years, instead of a hand full of months.

Gabby can run quick but is rubbish at football. Gestede can header a ball but is rubbish at football.

On a serious note, Gestede now has 4, how long doe's it take Gabby to score that many?

All season because he is a clown.

gabby cant even count to 4. 

• Like 2