The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

BBC

House of Commons Speaker Sir Lindsay Hoyle has promised to raise allegations of drug use in Parliament with the Metropolitan Police this week.

He described a report in the Sunday Times that traces of cocaine had been found in several lavatory areas as "deeply concerning".

Sir Lindsay told the BBC that those who "flout the law" should face punishment.

I don’t really understand why he’d imagine the Met would get involved, if it’s already happened?

They don’t really do retrospective crimes.

• Like 3

I suspect Tahir is sat in a callcentre in Bangalore and genuinely has no clue why this weird customer has been taking photos of their engineer, or why a simple domestic job needed so many vans :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

or why a simple domestic job needed so many vans

I think its Cadent who are currently digging up our road to do with gas. There are six of them working there, they come in six different vans, sometimes they arrive in convoy

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Possibly the wrong thread, but that woman that we paid to sleep with the Prime Minister has gone absolutely all in on Andrew Neil tonight on Twitter.

He's gone straight to the lawyers. 

He is setting his lawyers on Acuri and everyone who has retweeted any of her messages :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

He is setting his lawyers on Acuri and everyone who has retweeted any of her messages :lol: 

I'm amazed how many people remain blissfully unaware of the Streisand Effect,

• Like 4

I don't think the Tories can realistically crack down on drug use when so many of their rank have over the years have allegedly enjoyed applying white gold to the gums by way of some junior staff's bellend.

28 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I don't think the Tories can realistically crack down on drug use when so many of their rank have over the years have allegedly enjoyed applying white gold to the gums by way of some junior staff's bellend.

Look they all know this tough on drugs policy is a load of b*ll*cks but it keeps the Daily Hail happy and them in their jobs. You don't actually think these lot believe in half of what they say do you? 

43 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I think you'll find that if it happened in the past, it didn't happen.

• Haha 2

Â