The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 hours ago, Graham t said:

Why would they kick out the most popular P.M. in living memory....?

VLD.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

And even if it was, Blair in 97 was a bigger majority (almost double).

And also, by the nature of Living Memory, 1987 is still within that time frame. 

Any way you spin it, the original claim was bunkum. 

18 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Are we accepting things without challenging them now?

'Biggest majority since 1987' is completely false.

2001, 1997. Unless he meant Tory majority which is irrelevant considering the original claim wasn't 'most popular Tory PM' in living memory, which is still untrue considering 1987 is within living memory of a majority of the population...

As you say, it is literally complete and utter bollocks no matter which way you slice it.

• Like 2

it is depressingly true how many cultists still support boris though. There are reams of testimonies from these illiterate bread baskets who give this guy a free pass on EVERYTHING. He could shoot the queen and 50% of the country would still love Boris. It is a mindset that is beyond comprehension, how this workshy racist morally bankrupt **** head can get away with his various lies and hypocrisies, but he does. Lot's of friends in high places helping him along the way. 

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rodders said:

it is depressingly true how many cultists still support boris though. There are reams of testimonies from these illiterate bread baskets who give this guy a free pass on EVERYTHING. He could shoot the queen and 50% of the country would still love Boris. It is a mindset that is beyond comprehension, how this workshy racist morally bankrupt **** head can get away with his various lies and hypocrisies, but he does. Lot's of friends in high places helping him along the way. 

Agreed. Lots of people support him. And let's be honest they'd support him if he walked through London sacrificing new born babies by biting their heads off and casting them into the Thames.

But to claim he is the most popular PM in living memory is absolutely hilarious.

Most incompetent? That's more realistic. But most popular? Lolllllllll

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Agreed. Lots of people support him. And let's be honest they'd support him if he walked through London sacrificing new born babies by biting their heads off and casting them into the Thames.

But to claim he is the most popular PM in living memory is absolutely hilarious.

Most incompetent? That's more realistic. But most popular? Lolllllllll

Can you give me some more details and other similar type policies as could be on to something 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Can you give me some more details and other similar type policies as could be on to something 

Delaying lockdown killed a lot of people’s nan’s, I guess that’s similar.

Although they have since retrospectively back dated lockdown saying it happened the week before he gave his tv address.

2 hours ago, darrenm said:

Please tell me what VLD means

I assume Villa, Life, Death ?? could be wrong, mind. it might be in that funny Latin, or something.

Nasty Tories.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

As you say, it is literally complete and utter bollocks no matter which way you slice it.

Sorry, I did mean Tory majority......😱

I was in a hurry as my golf partner was banging on my front door with a 3 wood at the time...😂😂

VLD.

6 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

What does VLD mean please ?

I think with context of where I’ve seen it - vaginal liquid discharge 

Edited by theboyangel
Should signing off with CITW instead
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I think with context of where I’ve seen it - vaginal liquid discharge 

No such thing as a female orgasm mate, very much like the yeti and aliens 

• Like 1