The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Treasurer of the 1922 Ctte. Got refused entry to a particular meeting and kicked off on the security guard.

Other tweets suggesting that he was actually arrested at the scene, another suggests a paramedic was also required

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I don’t know who this is but they look like the lovechild of Boris and Lewis Capaldi

Lichfield MP...which I only know as my old housemate at uni said her MP lived next door and was "some creepy guy with a dodgy wig".

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Lichfield MP...which I only know as my old housemate at uni said her MP lived next door and was "some creepy guy with a dodgy wig".

Played golf in Lichfield once, scored a genuine hole in one on the par 3 course.

And I am effing awful at golf.

28 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It must be some 'trying to fit in thing' right?

The daughter of immigrants championing policy that would make it harder for people like her parents to come here is baffling.

To be fair, it's not that unusual, I thought?

I was led to believe that studies suggested new(ish) immigrants are quite often those most opposed to even newer immigration.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s strangely Orwellian isn’t it. Somebody stood at a podium pledging to make people less free, and they all clap.

Truly some mass hysteria has got to these people.

Applauding their own personal freedoms being restricted. Applauding their children’s and grandchildren’s freedom of movement being restricted.

Proper **** up in the head people.

Not even Orwell could have pictured the smile with which the announcement was made.

I see that Johnson won't be doing PMQs tomorrow: he won't be moving his conference speech (Corbyn did, no?) as he presumably doesn't consider Parliament worthy of his attendance.

He's sending Raab in his stead and Corbyn has put Diane Abbott up. Tomorrow is a meeting of Titans.

However much one might think PMQs is a bit of a farce, Johnson would appear to be running slightly scared of it.

Edited by snowychap

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Why are Tories so obsessed with making 'ending FoM' a good thing?

67 million will lose their right to freely travel, live, work and study in 27 other countries.

Because, like Priti Patel, they're words removed.

It boils my piss when someone like Yaxley-Lennon wants to end FoM, but at least he's a white supremacist so I can label him.  Patel and Javid are like Oreo-flavoured white supremacists.  It blows my mind.

Although, I suppose they are truly the archetypal Tory - they're alright so **** everyone else.

Â