The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

13 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Does anybody even know any of the afganistan people brought over after the war in a skilled job?

Yes, I had one in my team as a cyber security analyst.

• Like 2

My ex-girlfriend had a Renault Clio who's passenger side door didn't quite close. We took it to some cultured mechanics who wanted to replace the entire door. That was too expensive for us at the time so we took it to some uncultured Iraqis near the villa ground who replaced the seal and aligned the door in 20 minutes.

I realise this brings nothing to the conversation but I'm reaching the zenith of a pigs in blanket trip.

• Like 4

What the actual f…

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anything quite so excruciatingly awful and out of touch.

Trying make Sunak seem normal is the least of their problems, his awkwardness is a reason to take the piss because he’s a shit failure of a politician. It’s not the problem and It’s not the fix he needs.

And releasing it at 5pm on Xmas Day… the country is pissed, farting and snoring you absolutely dumb word removed

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bickster said:

What the actual f…

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anything quite so excruciatingly awful and out of touch.

Trying make Sunak seem normal is the least of their problems, his awkwardness is a reason to take the piss because he’s a shit failure of a politician. It’s not the problem and It’s not the fix he needs.

And releasing it at 5pm on Xmas Day… the country is pissed, farting and snoring you absolutely dumb word removed

Can somebody please explain the Harry joke to me? I assume it's Prince Harry? But why would he be accidentally calling no 10? Who was he supposed to be calling? And why?

41 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Can somebody please explain the Harry joke to me? I assume it's Prince Harry? But why would he be accidentally calling no 10? Who was he supposed to be calling? And why?

My thought was it was an attempt to get back at king bloke for him wearing a Greek tie

Edit: Whatever the reason, I’m fairly sure it breaks conventions with regards to Royals and Government

12 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I assumed it was Harry Hill arranging the footage for his next series

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Apparently it's something to do with Harry Cole (sun political editor) but beyond that no idea. Seems very niche and if you have to explain it, it's not funny.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I assumed it was Harry Hill arranging the footage for his next series

I thought it was Harry Redknapp ringing HMRC, but getting the wrong number! 

• Haha 2

Â