The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Part of me is loving this, she is falling on her rotten sword after shoe horning all of her mates into jobs that lets be honest a lot of them are not fit for. The other side of the coin like others have mentioned is it screws over your normal working class person, how this has been allowed to happen is beyond me. It is funny to laugh at them but a lot of people are at risk of losing their homes or having to skip meals off the back of the policies they have made. Honestly i find it sickening 

1 minute ago, HongKongVillan said:

Truss has more balls than Purslow it seems

Not really, the braver thing to do would have been to retain him.

SHe's actually displaying cowardice and self preservation over any form of bravery

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Part of me is loving this, she is falling on her rotten sword after shoe horning all of her mates into jobs that lets be honest a lot of them are not fit for. The other side of the coin like others have mentioned is it screws over your normal working class person, how this has been allowed to happen is beyond me. It is funny to laugh at them but a lot of people are at risk of losing their homes or having to skip meals off the back of the policies they have made. Honestly i find it sickening 

I think people are only laughing because the whole thing is so sickening, and what else do we have to be cheerful about 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Each to their own - I'm loving it

The schadenfreude is great.  Bad things happening to bad people. 

It's just can the country and the general inhabitant survive two more years of this?

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

The schadenfreude is great.  Bad things happening to bad people. 

It's just can the country and the general inhabitant survive two more years of this?

I gotta say I cannot see how we don't get an election after they get rid of Truss - another PM installed without a vote cast would be completely illegitimate. I suppose they can put someone in who promises to deliver on Bozza's mandate and they try to do as little controversy as possible. Word is Jeremy Hunt in as new CX so the new flavour is going to be bland bland, safe. 

Â