Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

January will be interesting. Randy is going to panic and try and buy his way out of relegation and still **** it up because the systems he has put in place at the club are as flawed as he is.

Doubt it.

If we are going to start getting cut adrift (which looks entirely the case) he probably won't spend, not worth the risk and will prepare for the championship.

I think by January it would be too late anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

January will be interesting. Randy is going to panic and try and buy his way out of relegation and still **** it up because the systems he has put in place at the club are as flawed as he is.

I dont think he will spend a penny. I think they will be planning for next season. 

• Like 1

Just now, PaulC said:

I think Sam with his know-how will keep Sunderland up. Another nail in the coffin for us.

They got battered in last game.At best they deserved a draw in this one they played most of the match with 9 men behind the ball and got lucky with some utterly useless defending.

We played better against Palace , then our then manager decided to surrender the midfield and cost us the game

Aston villa,just like a gambling drunkard

3 years ago Aston villa walked into a shop and brought a scratch card, day by day, week by week the club scratched away at the silver frontage, hitting the jackpot with christian benteke, this is akin to winning £1million off a £1 gamble, now the club has chosen to cash in a massive bounty, and instead of investing wisely, we have gone out and brought a hand full of scratch cards and lucky dip's (amavi,veretout, gana) and even had a go on the bingo with gestede who has done it in the championship but clearly isn't good enough for the prem.

If I was to take out the fact I support Aston Villa, then I'd be ecstatic we were getting relegated.

I'm sure I'm like a lot of fans that likes to see stupidity/ lack of respect punished. Much like many fans look at the likes of Newcastle's Ashley or Cardiff changing their badge or Blackburn sacking endless managers and hope they get relegated as it's what they deserve. Aston Villa deserve relegation. Lerner deserves relegation. The fans don't. 

But we'll be back and wherever we may be they'll always have my support. And once the hurt subsides I may raise a smile at the thought that Lerner lost a shed load of cash and goes down in history as a massive failure. Sorry, but get relegated in this day and age when the reality is big clubs (which we used to be) just need to pay to stay in the league and he'll go down as a far worse chairman than Ellis. For all Ellis' flaws there was less guarantee that money equalled success, a small team could play 14 players and win the league - all Lerner needed to do was invest equally to all most teams in the last four years - if he overspent initially that's his fault, you cant just cut all funds, you reach a realistic level and stick to it and he's failed to do this. Wages mostly.

Happy he'll pay, gutted I will too.

• Like 1

Who would buy some of the players we have

I think they will all struggle in the championship you need to be a man in that division our lightweight squad will get destroyed

Edited by AshVilla

Â