Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Yes, we need this season to go another level or two of sh*tness, so that we can exhaust ourselves of it and then start afresh next season, much like someone who has been egostripped by a scientologist.

Actually more depressing that we've been relegated before the other three battles are close to finishing.

Leicester still haven't won the league,

Newcastle Sunderland and Norwich have every point to play for at the bottom

brighton, burnley and Middlesbrough are all tied at the top of the championship. 

We're just sitting there with half the points of those in 19th... Depressing

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I see Troyes have 17 points and are also relegated, our mission should be to beat them on points stake for season ;) 

I'd be very suprised if we even got 17 points. This squad is mentally shot and the majority really couldn't care less.

Cant see us getting anything at Watford, Newcastle will be fighting for the win and we won't even turn up let alone put up a fight against Arsenal.

7 hours ago, Duck said:

I'd be very suprised if we even got 17 points. This squad is mentally shot and the majority really couldn't care less.

Cant see us getting anything at Watford, Newcastle will be fighting for the win and we won't even turn up let alone put up a fight against Arsenal.

"This". We'll finish on 16 points, unless we go into administration.

3rd fewest points in the Premier League era. Shite.

On 26/04/2016 at 18:13, GeordieVillan said:

My only hope now is that we take Newcastle down with us by somehow beating them at VP.

Sadly we will probably assume the doggy position and allow them to give us a good old fashioned rogering.

I don't share this view. I'd rather have Norwich as they will be less of a rival next season. Anyway lets be honest we are not going to win another game this season are we?

Do you mean literally we won't turn up? Like, just forfeit the match? I can see the sense in that - would save on travel and hotel bills and would give us a place in footballing history for this season.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Do you mean literally we won't turn up? Like, just forfeit the match? I can see the sense in that - would save on travel and hotel bills and would give us a place in footballing history for this season.

It may also benefit the goals difference column as forfeiting the match is a 3-0 defeat I think and to be honest at this point I'd take that result in each of the last three

• Like 3

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Ironically we'd probably get a better result as well. 

.... I've basically just repeated what Richards said. Great minds and all that...

Edited by Duck
  • Like 1

Â