Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

We'll anyone still think we are staying up?? Losing to lame Norwich. Without a shadow of a doubt the worst aston villa team in premier league history and in my lifetime. Losers of the highest level who don't deserve yo wear the shirt. Only ayew 

It's not just this squad.  We are the poorest team, the poorest club in this division. We do not deserve to be in it , us being in it diminishes the competiveness of this league.  All other clubs, bar about us and one or two others , have competiveness, spirit and basically get what it's about . We don't.

its hard to see any club worse than us, it's hard to see which club outside the bottom three we can actually claim to be able to compete with. We are a total embarrassment . We are in this position because we deserve to be . 

While we spent years treading water merely arrempting to stand still all other clubs improved. That fo s not necessarily mean spending big money although that helps. It's also about culture of getting what it means to be a football club. I'm not talking about winning cups or every game. I'm talking about giving it a go. We have not. We look **** amateur compared to the rest. We seem to be in an alternate dimension being an anti football club. 

Its all thanks to the **** word removed of an owner. We have a shit culture at the club of not giving a shit it stems from the owner. His culture pervades everything at the club. I've been a fan for over 40 years . Even through Ellis and the dark days there was hope, a belief it could be better that we could give teams a game of it. Not under this word removed . And it's not just about being a villa fan it's about being a fan of football full stop. Lerner and the rest just don't get it. And it has **** all to do with him being American. He can come from wherever . It's about him and his personality, his ethos. He does not give a flying **** as he just does not get it. No doubt there'll be clever **** now telling me to go and don't let the door hit mean the way out. That's just a better fan response. We are shit we don't deserve to be in this league and until we reconnect with what it means to be a football club we will continue to drop down .

even the poorest teams in this league are ahead of us. I'd argue about 10 or 11 in the league below are as well.

Edited by Richard
  • Like 3

I got tired of this long ago. I just want to go down and rebuild because I'm tired of losing all the time, tired of barely ever scoring and I'm tired of us being the sad story of the league.

If by some miracle we stay up (and we won't) it'll just be the same shit anyway. The entire club is poisonous and rotten from top to bottom.

Pathetic. I started this season so full of hope. Bought a top for first time in years. Now I just cant wait for it to end . Just a miserable procession of games until the inevitable R appears next to our name  . Wish it cd be August and we could start again in Championship. Mind you i can see us dropping straight down under this owner and his cronies  I had a slight hope but today it died. 

• Like 1

I normally try and stay positive, but it's a near certainty we're in the championship and deservedly so. We just don't have it in us to fight our way out of this. 

I'm trying to look at it as a new chapter for the club (or at the very least the end of a shit 5 year long chapter in the Premier League).

On the plus side, Randy loses millions.

Â