limpid

Who is Tim tapping up on the way to the tunnel?

No one knows his name, but it looks like he said 'number 11, make it look like an accident'

FFS Gabby. That attempted cross, the terrible attempted finish, the terrible foul in a dangerous area... He's been a professional footballer for over a decade and he still looks like a sprinter playing in a charity game.

Sanchez has been great. Grealish is a joy to behold. Richards and Clark looking solid enough too. 

we are so left sided, Bacuna has done nothing on the right, we just bunch up get crowded out or hoof it Rudy or Gabby and play ends

Yeh, if Bacuna only defends get  Hutton in, he'd do Bacuna's job better.

Very surprised at all the negativity on here. We're not doing so badly are we?

Some of you guys need to think back to KC Stadium 10/02/2015 and reflect on how far we've come.

Disagree. Most people saying how well we are playing. Only Gabby attracting some well earned criticism.

I'm surprised to see that 0-0 at half time, been an open game.

I think we've edged it, I like the shape and I think Grealish and Sanchez have been excellent - the back four have been okay and I think the question marks are against Palace, not us.

Of course our front two need to make something out of the chances, but they're making life tough for Palace and the man most likely to miss a sitter is also the man who has looked most likely to score of the 22 players on this pitch - I wouldn't think of taking Gabby off at this point.

With regard to shape - this game is perfect example of what frustrates me about our set-up - we can only play 2 of Sanchez, Westwood and Gana, otherwise we just don't have enough going forward.

For me, Sanchez and Gana have both looked good, I would take off Westwood and bring on Sinclair or Adama, and just get Gabby to drop in and make the extra man in midfield when we need it. Palace don't look anything special to me - we should go after them.

Adama will have a field day against this Palace side who haven't looked all that impressive in defense. If we had someone other than Gabby attacking those classy through balls we'd be 2-3 goals to the good right now..