Adama Traore

mwj

I have heard things directly from inside Boro training ground, and it's along the lines of what a fair amount of us suspected, he's an unbelievable athlete but one of the worst in most other aspects of the game. We all know what he can do with his pace, strength and ball control, but he's absolutely tactically clueless. He struggles to play simple 10 yard passes in training. There's a whole lot to being a footballer that doesn't come instinctively to him. It's probably as a result of being so good at just running with the ball at youth level he's never had to properly learn the rest of the game.

I don't think he has a bad attitude or anything, and I do think he can learn but he has a long way to go. But I think the idea that managers, no matter how useless in other aspects, were wrong to not be starting him should be put to bed. He's still only worth using as an impact sub right now.

Pretty amazing going through the La Masia academy at Barcelona for 10 years and not learning tactics and how to pass the ball.

He must have the worst case of ADD ever.

If Barca can get an OK for giving Messi growth hormones they must be able to give Adama some Ritalin?

Edited by sne

On 17/12/2016 at 23:31, a m ole said:

I have heard things directly from inside Boro training ground, and it's along the lines of what a fair amount of us suspected, he's an unbelievable athlete but one of the worst in most other aspects of the game. We all know what he can do with his pace, strength and ball control, but he's absolutely tactically clueless. He struggles to play simple 10 yard passes in training. There's a whole lot to being a footballer that doesn't come instinctively to him. It's probably as a result of being so good at just running with the ball at youth level he's never had to properly learn the rest of the game.

I don't think he has a bad attitude or anything, and I do think he can learn but he has a long way to go. But I think the idea that managers, no matter how useless in other aspects, were wrong to not be starting him should be put to bed. He's still only worth using as an impact sub right now.

His bad attitude is the reason he was **** off from Barcelona and Aston Villa. He is a big time Charlie who thinks in his own mind he is as good as Christiano Ronaldo and there is no telling him otherwise.

On 11/22/2016 at 22:38, VillaChris said:

I like Adomah a lot but not sure how great he'd be at prem level tbh....if Boro had thought he'd be up to it they wouldn't have let him go.

Sort of off topic but it's worth pointing out that there's more to that than meets they eye. Historically he did not get on with Karanka, at all. He also refused to sign a new deal I believe. 

• Like 1

Only 20 but a football career is short and you can only get by on promise for a while. Will very soon become yesterday's man if he isn't careful...appearing in 'Whatever happened to' articles and coming out with the old "I should have listened and tried harder" cliches.

Bookmark it folks.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Sort of off topic but it's worth pointing out that there's more to that than meets they eye. Historically he did not get on with Karanka, at all. He also refused to sign a new deal I believe. 

Karanka seems like a very nice man to me, not only that he seems like a very good manager

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Karanka seems like a very nice man to me, not only that he seems like a very good manager

He threw a hissy fit last season after an argument and stormed out of training to go home and didn't respond to any phone calls. He almost got sacked for it, remember when he didn't manage a game against Charlton?

Id put money on him being sacked the minute they slip into the bottom 3.

11 minutes ago, a m ole said:

He threw a hissy fit last season after an argument and stormed out of training to go home and didn't respond to any phone calls. He almost got sacked for it, remember when he didn't manage a game against Charlton?

Id put money on him being sacked the minute they slip into the bottom 3.

I don't they will, would you put money on it?

You don't know any of the above for stone cold fact

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Â