Adama Traore

mwj

16 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

How? How much money?

on how I know it's fact? I'm not interested in proving it.

If you mean the money on him being sacked, that's not a fact, it's my opinion based on the other facts, and 'putting money on it' is a turn of phrase.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone see that 3 on 1 counter attack against Man U just now?

Sadly that was Adama summed up in one short clip.

Clear on goal with 2 teammates and he ends up fluffing an pathetic shot with the outside of his foot.

If only he had a football brain...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, sne said:

Anyone see that 3 on 1 counter attack against Man U just now?

Sadly that was Adama summed up in one short clip.

Clear on goal with 2 teammates and he ends up fluffing an pathetic shot with the outside of his foot.

If only he had a football brain...

Just came on to post the same thing. Great tenacity to win the ball, frightening speed then absolute dogshit final ball/shot. It ended up somewhere between the corner flag and the 6 yard line.

11 hours ago, PaulC said:

Theres a good player in there, hes still only 20.

In the situation he was in with a 3 on 1, any pass - no matter how sloppy - was the least you can expect from a good player, regardless of age.

He's a good runner and a good athlete....

... so was Richards.

12 hours ago, PaulC said:

Theres a good player in there, hes still only 20.

Years at Barcelona and seemingly learned nothing

He appeared to do some good things in the match, including a run down the right and a decent ball in which set up a good chance, but that 3 on 1 break really was embarrassing. He's an absolutely terrific athlete but has a lot to learn, I do not think he's that bad at putting balls into to box but he is awful in situations where he has to think, rarely will he play the ball first time when it's the best thing to do and rarely will he play the right ball when he surges forward in a more central position. 

said it before but he would be perfect sub if you are winning in last 10 minutes and want to counter attack. He would probably lose the ball but he would allow your defence a breather and a chance to move up the pitch

Bit harsh...he should've had a pen as Huth wiped him out and he also set up a good chance for De Roon.

On another day it's an assist and winning a penalty and three crucial points for Boro.

Good analysis just now by MOTD....I've never said he's perfect and he has plenty of flaws but he also has something and makes things happen with his pace.

My main gripe was us scandalously underusing him last year particularly when we'd actually gone down. Boro are in a relegation battle themselves and seem to have no qualms about using him.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, VillaChris said:

My main gripe was us scandalously underusing him last year particularly when we'd actually gone down. Boro are in a relegation battle themselves and seem to have no qualms about using him.

I don't think that was down to his ability. Once we knew we were down, and that he would leave there was no point in playing him and triggering an improved contract based on appearances.

Â