Adama Traore

mwj

On 1/3/2017 at 10:03, Dante_Lockhart said:

Boro fans already becoming disgruntled with him.

Once they get Gestede in the box that final ball will come good >_>

God, they could end up with Traore, Guzan and Gestede in their first 11. Why would you take in so many players from the previous season's shittest team, it's remarkable. We ought to offer them Westwood on a free.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

God, they could end up with Traore, Guzan and Gestede in their first 11. Why would you take in so many players from the previous season's shittest team, it's remarkable. We ought to offer them Westwood on a free.

Don't forget Richards as well, Buy 1 get 2 free I say. :)

On 12/5/2016 at 21:48, briny_ear said:

Massive write-up for him in today's Guardian

I suppose after all as inevitable he would spend tonight's match on the bench!

(BTW I noticed the bit about him being on a £40,000 a week salary at Villa. For a 20 year-old with 4 1st class matches under his belt? Can only conclude that the club had collectively gone completely barking mad at that time.)

Its not just his defending ,its also his inability to support his team mates when THEY are raiding .....he doesn't do that, he just takes a break.

His pace and dribbling is uncanny, but all in all it stacks up to be a freak show.

Football is a team game, I'm not sure he has the ability to reconcile this.....also his head will always be in Barcelona.

Don't get me wrong, I think Albert Adomah is much better suited to where we are now than Adama Traore, but I still rue the fact we don't have that wild card element anymore. 

It was more fun watching Adama for 10 minutes here and there than it was the entire team last season. 

He'll be a good player one day, but not quite yet. Karanka seems the right guy to develop him. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

He'll never get in Chelsea's team. They'll loan him out for 5 years then sell him for 5 times what they paid for him. It's the Chelsea way! 

1 hour ago, Villaninireland said:

SSN reporting that Chelsea have enquired about him. Apparently Conte likes him as he can run fast :D I wonder how much of a sell on clause we put in his contract.

£0

23 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Me thinks his agent is trying to stir up interest

Barcelona-> Birmingham-> Middlesbrough :lol:

Bank balance aside I bet he's wondering WTF has happened! Wouldn't be 1 bit surprised if he's told his agent he wants out of that shit hole already.

Â