Adama Traore

mwj

Hard to tell seeing as I doubt he's attempted >10 crosses in his villa career...

to me he seems more like someone who will get right to the line and fire it in low and hard to a McCormack dash across the front post rather than whipping it on to Rudys head

31 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Hard to tell seeing as I doubt he's attempted >10 crosses in his villa career...

to me he seems more like someone who will get right to the line and fire it in low and hard to a McCormack dash across the front post rather than whipping it on to Rudys head

Which would be totally fine with me, tbf!

Can't imagine there will be (m)any takers at this late stage and considering the wages he must be on.

It would be a pity if there has been a falling out and we nether see any more of him nor see the benefits of a transfer fee.

I'm not quite sure 'Player who never plays isn't going to play anymore' is deserving of the 'big news' tag that the Mail gave it. Or a breaking, 'Live Updates' blog. Perhaps Gregg was going to be up all night anyway.

Print that in your follow up 'what the fans think' piece!!

Edited by Pilchard
  • Like 3

Shame we'll never know how good he could be in a Villa shirt. I think he always got fans excited whenever he was on the bench, let alone the first team. A little gutted thought he'd be our player that could make a difference 

Â