Adama Traore

mwj

Would be brilliant if he stays and finally gets a run of consistent games, he'd be a serious asset to our side. His ability to run with the ball and go past players is frightening.

• Like 1

Roberto Di Matteo admits the jury is still out on Adama Traore as he battles to force his way into the Aston Villa side.

The 20-year-old winger trained with the first-team this week after shaking off an injury sustained earlier in the summer but the chances of him featuring against Sheffield Wednesday on Sunday are slim.

His pace and power could aid Villa’s promotion assault but Di Matteo stopped short of talking him up, or down for that matter.

“I haven’t had much time to make a real assessment of the boy,” the Italian said.

“He came back injured from his holidays so he only just joined the group this week.”

Adama isn’t expected to travel and neither will striker Libor Kozak - the only confirmed absentee

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-whats-happening-winger-11712514

46 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Ha a text from my brother this evening. Apparently his friends cousin is going out with Traore. He's said to her he hates England,  and that the weather and the food is shit.

Just goto better restaurants. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KSV said:

Just goto better restaurants. 

I work with a huge number of non-British nationals in Birmingham every day. 85% of them hate it here. I doubt 'going to a different restaurant' will cure his homesickness. 

One wild theory on why we have not seen Adama for a while could be that he was in fact killed by French police in mid July?

Riots spread after Adama Traoré’s death in police custody near Paris

By our reporter 
22 July 2016

Inhabitants of Beaumont-sur-Oise, near Paris, clashed with security forces on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, amid rising anger over the death of Adama Traoré in police custody on Tuesday.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2016/07/22/beau-j22.html

Not meant to make light of the tragic death or the actual event

Edited by sne

On 06/08/2016 at 00:54, HanoiVillan said:

I work with a huge number of non-British nationals in Birmingham every day. 85% of them hate it here. I doubt 'going to a different restaurant' will cure his homesickness. 

I actually thought you lived in Hanoi?

Â