Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

I reckon Levy is trying to negotiate a better deal but we are holding firm. I think this will happen. People are suggesting we move on but I don't think we'll get a better striker for the money. Hence why we haven't walked away.

Or maybe we have walked away as per today's reports.
Could be true. I personally think that a reporter has guessed this situation and everyone has jumped on the bandwagon. Trent still believes this will go ahead as he is probably the biggest IDK here. I believe him more than a random reporter.

I reckon Levy is trying to negotiate a better deal but we are holding firm. I think this will happen. People are suggesting we move on but I don't think we'll get a better striker for the money. Hence why we haven't walked away.

Could be true. I personally think that a reporter has guessed this situation and everyone has jumped on the bandwagon. Trent still believes this will go ahead as he is probably the biggest IDK here. I believe him more than a random reporter.

Awesome. New name for fake ITKs. I don't knows.

• Like 4

What are the respected people on twitter saying about this story? You know, the same ones that said deal was done weeks ago

What are the respected people on twitter saying about this story? You know, the same ones that said deal was done weeks ago

You mean all the journalists?

You mean the same respected Twitter people who have said that the deal is now off, which you appear to be believing? Edited by Rob182
  • Like 1

You mean the same respected Twitter people who have said that the deal is now off, which you appear to be believing?
I aint on twitter nor do i read it..im guessing the deals off since people who religiously follow twitter said the deal was done weeks ago.

What is your beef with twitter? We all know their are idiots on there and attention seekers. As someone said it's a bit like TK Maxx.  Shift through all the crap to get the good stuff.  For example, you were quick to dismiss the Belgian journalist because he was on twitter but actually turned out he is a respected journalist with strong links to players, agents etc. Guess what, he was bang on the money with Benteke. 

What is your beef with twitter? We all know their are idiots on there and attention seekers. As someone said it's a bit like TK Maxx. Shift through all the crap to get the good stuff. For example, you were quick to dismiss the Belgian journalist because he was on twitter but actually turned out he is a respected journalist with strong links to players, agents etc. Guess what, he was bang on the money with Benteke.

Yeah my nephews on Twatter and he's a toowat!!

if you're a journo today and you don't have twitter you're basically turning your back on media progress. like people said, shift through the crap and there's quality in there too. it's a public social media outlet so obviously there will be a lot of junk. like it or not, twitter and similar future social media outlets are here to stay and could make traditional ways of consuming media obsolete in a few years time.

You mean the same respected Twitter people who have said that the deal is now off, which you appear to be believing?
I aint on twitter 

Don't lie ;)

Yep, quite a few 'ITK' types are going have their fingers burnt on this one if the deal doesn't go through.

Not really, things change. By all accounts medical, photos etc were all done; meaning its pretty much was done and dusted.

Nobody could foresee one individual changing their mind.

Yep, quite a few 'ITK' types are going have their fingers burnt on this one if the deal doesn't go through.

Not really, things change. By all accounts medical, photos etc were all done; meaning its pretty much was done and dusted.

So even when the ITKs are wrong, they're not wrong.

I might start being one of these ITK chaps. Sounds easy.

It is, remember Duncan Jenkins and the Liverpool debacle?

If your foolish enough to claim to be one then your always open to attack.

However, if i know the bloke at VP who makes the burgers and he saw Messi walking around with a contract and he told me, that doesn't mean he had signed the contract.

Basically if you do have some limited knowledge only worth saying it how it is, we were talking to Messi but it didn't come off, thats not as exciting though.