Ray Wilkins

midian

Ray, I'm just pissed off with seeing my team lose week after week. Nothing personal meant, just pure frustration at how bad my club has become. 

fair enough mate. It is frustrating I understand. I thought Wilkins would have added value to the management setup but he hasn't it seems. 

I was happy when I saw that Wilkins had joined. I thought he might help our midfield look better but there's not much, if any, difference at all. 

However, this could be down to team selection as I am keen to see a midfield trio of either Sanchez, Gana, Gil or Sanchez, Gana, Veretout. I would even take Sanchez, Gana and Traore but feel that Traore would be best suited of wide right with Grealish wide left. I want to see us playing with a fresh looking midfield. 

Edited by villarocker

Neither Wilkins or Sherwood give an actual shit about the fans

why should they? If they ever came onto this football forum they will see a majority of fans abusing them

I wouldnt give a **** about them either

Part of the job. It's not just forums, it's football fans in general. If they can't handle a bit of a abuse they are quite frankly in the wrong job (even though we know that already). Lose to Swansea and abuse at VP will be very real indeed whether he likes it or not.

• Like 1

Neither Wilkins or Sherwood give an actual shit about the club

Fixed ;)

Hey Tim is hurting more than anyone else right now!!

He's just worried about his rep, an probabaly that he may not get a job in the top flight again. He must know personally he can't handle AVFC. 

• Like 1

When i saw him play he was always side ways and backwards and don't forget he's never done anything as a manager or coach, but get the boot!  This was a waste of time signing him.  Could have got a lot better assistant than this Adam's Family lookalike. 

Neither Wilkins or Sherwood give an actual shit about the club

Fixed ;)

Hey Tim is hurting more than anyone else right now!!

He's just worried about his rep, an probabaly that he may not get a job in the top flight again. He must know personally he can't handle AVFC. 

If he was worried about his rep he would have quit saying the club signed them players in summer and not him

Â