Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

41 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

True but harsh, both superb players a little past their prime. More understandable in Milner’s case than Henderson’s.

I dont think Henderson was ever good. He is a good leader for Liverpool for example(not England) but was never a good footballer for me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I dont think Henderson was ever good. He is a good leader for Liverpool for example(not England) but was never a good footballer for me

38 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Henderson superb? He was only ever mediocre at best. 

He was class for Liverpool 2017-20. Nothing special technically, but amazing engine, good positionally, decent range of passing, and those leadership skills are important.

I think he's a bit like Mings for us. Widely derided by fans of other clubs, but people who watch him week in week out have a lot of time for him.

• Like 3

Chelseas heads have gone, they're a mentally weak club, pretty sure under Jose and Conte they've had 2 of the biggest drops offs as reigning champions, gave up under tuchel too, look at their form as soon the sanctions kicked in under roman and now they're under performing with the new clown in charge too

They're like arsenal a few years back or us under Lerner just with bigger resources papering over the cracks

No one there gives a single ****

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Chelseas heads have gone, they're a mentally weak club, pretty sure under Jose and Conte they've had 2 of the biggest drops offs as reigning champions, gave up under tuchel too, look at their form as soon the sanctions kicked in under roman and now they're under performing with the new clown in charge too

They're like arsenal a few years back or us under Lerner just with bigger resources papering over the cracks

No one there gives a single ****

They’re all being brought in on 7-8 year contracts, they’re all set for life whether they try hard or not, looks like they’ve really had their pants pulled down over Mudryk too, £85M, having a laugh.

On 29/01/2023 at 17:41, MarkLillis said:

Always thought along these lines about Traore.I can remember I long journey back from Sunderland after he had run the length of the pitch to set up Carlos Gil….the whole mini bus was convinced we had the next big thing in our squad and I just couldn’t see it!

I genuinely think I played with Sunday league players who had a better understanding of the game than him.

My main memory of him at Villa would be that he'd come on with 20 minutes to go, then embark on a blistering run which looked amazing but never had any end product, followed by an attempt to trap a harmless pass along the floor to him near the touchline only for him to completely failing in that basic task (of trapping said ball) and watching it trickle out for a throw....

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Zatman said:

Did a superb block with his face yesterday for the free kick. Would have went in the top corner and got Liverplop the win.

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Kai Havertz, I just dont get why Potter keeps picking him . 

He's alright, Chelsea just seem to have this weird fixation with buying attacking players that are better suited to certain set ups and systems and then not doing that, havertz, Lukaku, werner, no doubt joao felix too, they dont play yo anyone's strengths

And then the one striker they had who is a bit more just chuck it up to him, Tammy, didn't really get a chance

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He's alright, Chelsea just seem to have this weird fixation with buying attacking players that are better suited to certain set ups and systems and then not doing that, havertz, Lukaku, werner, no doubt joao felix too, they dont play yo anyone's strengths

And then the one striker they had who is a bit more just chuck it up to him, Tammy, didn't really get a chance

Yep they haven't a clue how to use him. He would be getting 20 goals a season playing off somebody like Watkins who would create space for him

• Like 1

Werner has 6 in 16 games so far this season, he will get double figures, he's a 1 in 2.5 striker, not saying he's brilliant but he's definitley better than Chelsea had him playing when he was a 1 in 6 striker

Will be written off as not being able to cut it in the world's best league but it's not it's Chelsea being clueless, sterling is on for his worst season in 6

• Like 1

Â