Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Calvert Lewin. Totally and utterly sodding useless. Unless you go full Blackburn and Gestede and just shell the ball in from all angles what exactly can he do?

Traits : jumps high

Yeah he had that purple patch under Ancelotti but to me he just never seems that prolific or threatening in gamees. Will be amusing to see who drops 30m + on him end of the season.

5 minutes ago, og1874 said:

I really hope we find it amusing. I really, really hope so

I mean we have Archer coming through and Ings already with similar profile so I'd be joining Zatman's Gerrard out club if the manager even considers him. Total waste of money for what we need.

Richarlison would actually be a decent fit for us on the left if we ever went back to playing 4-2-3-1 but again would be too much and a european club will probably sign him.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Telles is proper proper proper wank.

Not just out his depth at a "top team" he's proper proper proper shite.

Beat me to it, amount of times he's been sat down by Reece James this half has been pathetic.

I get Wan Bisaaka and Shaw have had terrible seasons but Dalot and  Telles are completely useless aswell so not great when your four FB options aren't very good and you need to re-generate 5-6 other parts of the team aswell in next three months.

On 23/04/2022 at 18:57, rodders0223 said:

Ryan Sessegnon

The lil sod was instrumental in Fulham winning about 25 games in a row to get promoted though, at like 17. Although Dr Fraud would have got TV money then so I guess we should say thanks

10 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

That lad Normann that Norwich have is absolutely useless, put in a Reidewald/Andre-Gomes-level performance today.

One of those who is slightly too good to stay in Norway, but not good enough to make the next step. 

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Strog said:

I’m going with David de Gea. Makes way too many mistakes for a supposedly top class, international keeper.

I let in a similar goal in my Sunday league game today.   Not quite as bad, as I dove at full stretch and got to it right next to the post and it bounced of the top of my hand and into the net of the post.   Perhaps I have a future as a PL keeper.  I'd break Neville Southall's age record handily, but not his girth record.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, il_serpente said:

I let in a similar goal in my Sunday league game today.   Not quite as bad, as I dove at full stretch and got to it right next to the post and it bounced of the top of my hand and into the net of the post.   Perhaps I have a future as a PL keeper.  I'd break Neville Southall's age record handily, but not his girth record.

😳 How do you know?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, il_serpente said:

I hope you've apologised on Instragram.

We go again. 

Back stronger 💪 

Mepham.  Remember being linked to him and being sad when he didn't sign. Seemed a good age good reputation as a ball player something we didn't or never had at the time.

Watched him play on and off for 3 years and he just might be one of the worst players to play PL football more than 4 times.

• 2 weeks later...
Â