Micah Richards

Demitri_C

40 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Thought he was ok at right back to be honest. Shocking at centre back. We need him out.

I didnt, i thought he kept putting Green under pressure with the delayed passes he was making to him.

It would be a bit harsh to pin all our confidence issues on him but he is a big part of them. His lack of effort and positional discipline is shocking and then there was his role of captain. The first time I saw him was the Swindon friendly,  while I had my doubts on him when he signed he did seem like he was a talker on the pitch. This never happened once the season started. He made no rallying effort at all. Elphick showed more captaincy on Sunday than Richards did all season.

1 minute ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

It would be a bit harsh to pin all our confidence issues on him but he is a big part of them. His lack of effort and positional discipline is shocking and then there was his role of captain. The first time I saw him was the Swindon friendly,  while I had my doubts on him when he signed he did seem like he was a talker on the pitch. This never happened once the season started. He made no rallying effort at all. Elphick showed more captaincy on Sunday than Richards did all season.

Not true, he was talking to everyone in the build up to the third goal. The fact the cross was about to be swung in and he had turned his head around to tell everyone behind him what  to do was one of the funniest thing I have ever seen on a football pitch.

One of the thickest, shittest, sorriest excuses for a footballer you could ever see...at any level.

How has this guy had a PL footballing education?
How has he come through an academy?

He is utter braindead. I wonder if he has the brain capacity to tie his shoelaces in the morning.

• Like 1

Another player with wasted years. I can't believe somebody who started his career so well, isn't even a Championship player at the age of 28. I keep hoping he will come good, but I just don't seeing happening anymore. He needs to retire, let alone find another club.

Just now, villianusa said:

Another player with wasted years. I can't believe somebody who started his career so well, isn't even a Championship player at the age of 28. I keep hoping he will come good, but I just don't seeing happening anymore. He needs to retire, let alone find another club.

He retired 12 months ago

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

I didnt, i thought he kept putting Green under pressure with the delayed passes he was making to him.

This. He wanted to try and be the star winger himself, got stuck up a dead end, then decided to give Green the ball 30 seconds too late. Do one.

The problem Villa face now is that after the incredibly inept and quite frankly embarrassing performance by the "captain", who on earth is going to sign him from us? (even on a free). Hopefully Dr Tony has an alternate method of removing Richards from the club :ph34r:

Edited by Kentish Villan

I just cant get over him being picked to play and as captain.  He is so obviously and appallingly bad ,  inept at everything. No urgency, no positional sense,  his head is gone he playys like he cant be arsed he is literally more harm than good in the team.  If he gets picked again for any other reason than we have 30 injuries and doris is on holiday then it says it all about RDM and his judgement . 

• Like 2

He's toxic to our club, I would go as far as saying that he is does not seem interested in playing football. 

A player of his stature would have already tried to seek several moves away yet he's content with being a bit part player and putting in awful performances.

I dislike the way he defends, never seen a player run away from a player during an opposition attack as much as Micah.

He's not premier league quality or even top half Championship quality. 

Edited by Reivax_Villa

I'm still shocked at how appalling his fitness appeared - he lacks pace and was blowing out his arse early on, only managing to jog back into position to help out defensively.

The man is not right for this club - we need less egos and more team players.

5 minutes ago, Richard said:

I just cant get over him being picked to play and as captain.  He is so obviously and appallingly bad ,  inept at everything. No urgency, no positional sense,  

Which is why, as appalling as he was last night, I'm going to reserve judgement on Okore. 

It must be impossible to play in a back 4 containing Hutton and Richards 

Quite simply appalling and must go.  Would anyone take him though?  Bomb squad returns me thinks by the end of this transfer window, which may also include Lescott, Bacuna, Gestede, Gardner, Hutton and Bunn. 

Â