limpid

It took 41 minutes to actually see N'Zogbia or hear his name. We've been defensively awful but it really looked like we only had 10 men.

Wow. I know people are looking for a scapegoat but jesus.

It's pretty hilarious. Tactically awful from Sherwood. But everyone is allowed to make a mistake.

Except Guzan ;)

What has Guzan got to do with anything? You keep indicating that this is somehow Given's fault, even though Given has actually made some great saves this game already only to have the ball picked up without a defender in sight for the rebound.

It's pretty hilarious. Tactically awful from Sherwood. But everyone is allowed to make a mistake.

Except Guzan ;)

What has Guzan got to do with anything? You keep indicating that this is somehow Given's fault, even though Given has actually made some great saves this game already only to have the ball picked up without a defender in sight for the rebound.

Didn't mentioned Given in that comment.

More aimed at that Guzan was dropped after one mistake and now (if reports are to be believed) Sherwood doesn't fancy him.

• Like 1

BT commentator says a couple of minutes until Sherwood can get his hands on the Villa players. 

I think it's a couple of minutes before they can get there hands on him.

I put more responsibility on the set up than the performance - both have been appalling, but we set up perfectly for Southampton and we haven't learned a lesson they've tried to teach us about fourteen times, five with goals.

• Like 2