Hell Is...

maqroll

Watching Peter Enckelman in goal against sha. 

The Stern John goal is even worse for me. I was driving back from somewhere when it happened and listening to it on the radio. I was so angry I nearly put my car into a ditch on purpose! 

Agreed. I threw my little radio on the floor and it broke and my dad told me off.

How dya think I felt - I was **** there!!!

• Like 2

The Stern John goal is even worse for me. I was driving back from somewhere when it happened and listening to it on the radio. I was so angry I nearly put my car into a ditch on purpose! 

Agreed. I threw my little radio on the floor and it broke and my dad told me off.

As was I. It was ******* horrible. 

As was I. It was ******* horrible. 

I was close to the away end.  :(

Organising an FA Cup Final party and inviting all your non football supporting friends, after raving about the turnaround in Villa's season.

Having the lounge room decorated in all things claret and blue: balloons, streamers, randomly placed scarves and flags etc...

Then we get hammered by Arsenal...

Living on forever in a magic world in the clouds with no bad to polarize the good, no mediocrity to accentuated the brilliant and no differing opinions after I die

Organising an FA Cup Final party and inviting all your non football supporting friends, after raving about the turnaround in Villa's season.

Having the lounge room decorated in all things claret and blue: balloons, streamers, randomly placed scarves and flags etc...

Then we get hammered by Arsenal...

Replacing 'Arsenal' with 'Chelsea', that is pretty much what happened to me in 2000.
  • Like 1

Â