Hell Is...

maqroll

I reckon always needing a piss but never being able to go would be pretty hellish

Which is why I will never get in any kind of vehicle for any journey upwards of 10 minutes (except for a train) after a few beers.

I was recently in a taxi from Leamington to Redditch after many beers. Needed a piss as we got in.

I'd only just met the people I was with too.

After half an hour I was in an absolute world of pain. Like actual, real pain.

Can't be good for you

I reckon always needing a piss but never being able to go would be pretty hellish

Which is why I will never get in any kind of vehicle for any journey upwards of 10 minutes (except for a train) after a few beers.

I was recently in a taxi from Leamington to Redditch after many beers. Needed a piss as we got in.

Can't be good for you

i remember going to villa v stoke two seasons ago and me and the missus were that wasted we left at half time which was ok anyway because it was an awful 0.0 but anyway we got a taxi back to rugeley which the driver under charged us so that was a bonus. as soon as we left brum i was in severe pain because i needed a piss and as we was going through lichfield i could not take it anymore and made the driver pull up a residential street so i could have a piss in the street in broad day light. the relief was unreal but i got some unsavoury looks, sorry stefan if it was your street.

Can't be good for you

i remember going to villa v stoke two seasons ago and me and the missus were that wasted we left at half time which was ok anyway because it was an awful 0.0 but anyway we got a taxi back to rugeley which the driver under charged us so that was a bonus. as soon as we left brum i was in severe pain because i needed a piss and as we was going through lichfield i could not take it anymore and made the driver pull up a residential street so i could have a piss in the street in broad day light. the relief was unreal but i got some unsavoury looks, sorry stefan if it was your street.

Officially the worst game I've ever attended. Cameron Jerome had their only shot and it went for a throw.

My worst was Blackburn away in 2009. I was in a taxi with two mates and two people I'd just met, they were terrified if piss myself on them. Eventually the driver had to let me out to piss in one of the home pubs car parks. I was that desperate I forgot I still had my Villa scarf on which a mate quickly grabbed off me.

Not having a hand grenade at the ready.........

_82915216_0db6835d-6e2d-4ed5-8383-98d9a9

It's like that photo of jazz greats in Harlem, except these people have no imagination and ceate misery not music.

Being an homeless dog with no water and sniffing the ground for food, watching the other dogs and their families.

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

• Like 1

Â