Tickets

limpid

This hypocrisy does make me smile.

I've just paid £700 odd for Club Wembley.

How come the people who sold me this ticket are permitted to make a profit?

Its all a load of you know what. No selling at a profit unless the FA get a cut

With a little one I find it hard to get to many games and have only made it to 4 this season. Used to regularly attend 10-14+ 

I am ashamed to say but I have managed to secure a ticket through the corporate machine where I work. Have to take a couple of clients so cant go mad on the beer but I am on cloud 9 right now. 

• Like 4

With a little one I find it hard to get to many games and have only made it to 4 this season. Used to regularly attend 10-14+ 

I am ashamed to say but I have managed to secure a ticket through the corporate machine where I work. Have to take a couple of clients so cant go mad on the beer but I am on cloud 9 right now. 

Mate you shouldn't be ashamed, you're going to the FA Cup final. If I was in your position I would do the same. Not sure how good I would be watching it with clients though, I normally go mental when Villa are playing!

Edited by NulliSecundus
  • Like 2

Mate you shouldn't be ashamed, you're going to the FA Cup final. If I was in your position I would do the same. Not sure how good I would be watching it with clients though, I normally go mental when Villa are playing!

Yeah, I'm watching in the 'neutral' zone with a member of the FA I know.. Still will be going mental regardless :) 

I got really lucky and a workmate decided to flog me his two tickets at the original price, simply because he couldn't make it due to prior arrangements.

Which pubs will all the Villa faithful be in?

Ticket has arrived today!!!

Went for £90 ticket in block 529 and I'm on row 23. Was hoping I'd be nearer the front but nevermind

£90 tickets and you’re only in row 23?? Sounds harsh to me. Usually the cheaper £50 ones are that far back.

Ticket has arrived today!!!

Went for £90 ticket in block 529 and I'm on row 23. Was hoping I'd be nearer the front but nevermind

£90 tickets and you’re only in row 23?? Sounds harsh to me. Usually the cheaper £50 ones are that far back.

Think it's because I'm down the side. Must be £90 regardless of what row. For the semi I paid £35 and was on row 8

Â