Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

PES and FIFA have him with a 61-64 rating. So wouldn't get near my starting line-up.

Couldn't we use an editor to make him better?
We could but it wouldn't be fair on the rest of the teams in the league.
  • Like 1

How about Jason Denayer. Was excellent at Celtic last season, started for Belgium last game and Man. City may loan him out although he'll probably fancy starting alongside Kompany.

His first name begins with J and ends with N so close enough!

They speak French in Belgium. I'm sure we can slip him in

Woke up with a woody, flicked SSN on and Olivia filled the 55" screen. They say luck comes in 3's so I'm expecting 2 transfers announced today :-)

Science.

Is that entropy? I remember Prof Brian Cox (sic) talking about entropy in one of his Universe explanation documentaries a few years back... Technically, according to the laws of physics, there is nothing to stop Villa making two or even three signings today. And that, is entropy...

Has the 'wood' gone now?

Woke up with a woody, flicked SSN on and Olivia filled the 55" screen. They say luck comes in 3's so I'm expecting 2 transfers announced today :-)

Science.

Is that entropy? I remember Prof Brian Cox (sic) talking about entropy in one of his Universe explanation documentaries a few years back... Technically, according to the laws of physics, there is nothing to stop Villa making two or even three signings today. And that, is entropy...

Has the 'wood' gone now?

No. You made it worse!  :blush:

• Like 1

Not sure about this one.  Don't think we need him but happy to be wrong

As I said earlier, it's the "different option".  If we're trailing and need goals, he's the kind of player to come off the bench who we can hit with long balls and crosses.  I know Kozak is tall, but he's not as combative as Gestede.

I'd agree that we don't need him, but I think he'll do alright for us. 

Nixon saying fee agreed for Gestede and the move is on.

Rudy Rudy Rudy Rudy! (*To the tune of Kaiser Chiefs Ruby*).

AFAIK Nixon is actually ITK at Blackburn. IIRC he's a Blackburn supporter and has good connections there.

Edited by villa89