Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Everyone is forgetting about Joe Cole

Who?

The sooner I forget about that waste of money the better

Why? He hasn't done anything wrong, Sherwood seems to rate him, I imagine he's a good guy to have around training and I doubt he is on anything other than a low wage and a 'pay as you play' jobby.

• Like 1

On paper our defense still looks a little lightweight. Unless Richards can Emulate Vlaar when he was on form and Okore becomes the player that he was hyped to be! Apparently were in for Ntep from Stade Rennais too (left winger). 

Hopefully the other 5 are Cambiasso, Praet, Adebayor, Oulare and Holgate.

Cambiasso - free

Praet - £10m

Adebayor - loan

Oulare - £8m

Holgate - £2m

That would be £20m in transfer money. Wages should't be too high either. Not impossible.

• Like 2

One of the five is a goalkeeper going by Nixon's tweets the other day.

Edit: He also said that Oulare depends on there being money left after the purchase of 'senior' signings. Which would make sense. You can't expect much initially from a guy who has made only two league starts in his career to date.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

Hopefully the other 5 are Cambiasso, Praet, Adebayor, Oulare and Holgate.

Cambiasso - free

Praet - £10m

Adebayor - loan

Oulare - £8m

Holgate - £2m

That would be £20m in transfer money. Wages should't be too high either. Not impossible.

That would be awesome. Just sounds too good to be true!

• Like 1

Can't remember the tweet but Cambiasso apparently doesn't want to be relied upon to heavily like a LCFC.

I think we could easily manage the games he'd play with Sanchez/Westwood in the squad.

That was from that fraudulent Max Jacobs account and going by his following tweet, based on Nixon's claim that he is considering retirement.

Can't remember the tweet but Cambiasso apparently doesn't want to be relied upon to heavily like a LCFC.

I think we could easily manage the games he'd play with Sanchez/Westwood in the squad.

That was from that fraudulent Max Jacobs account and going by his following tweet, based on Nixon's claim that he is considering retirement.

That's the one, see Nixon tweet that a few times. Hopefully we can convince him to join.

Why? He hasn't done anything wrong, Sherwood seems to rate him, I imagine he's a good guy to have around training and I doubt he is on anything other than a low wage and a 'pay as you play' jobby.

Why? because we have to name a 25 man squad and we have a lot of signings coming in. As things stand Ayew would be player 26.

Can we really afford to waste a spot on an injury prone player just because he's "a good guy to have around"? 

I dont think we will necessarily 'waste' spots on the guys Sherwood wants to move on. If he recruits the players he wants before the window closes he will probably make the guys that are surplus to requirements aware of that fact and if they cant get a transfer out then they could possibly be loaned out. Failing either of those scenarios happening they will simply not be named in the squad. So worst case is that they are wasting wages but as I said, they wont necessarily waste a spot in the squad.

• Like 1