Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

He does maintain that once we get Ayew/prob Adebayor if the budget allowed we'll go for another forward.

Keeper/Holgate/midfielder/Adebayor/younger forward

You think a keeper is a priority after the signing of Bunn? I know Guzan didn't have his best season last year but i still trust him

• Like 2

Don't get the hype around Cambiasso

He looked pretty ordinary whenever i seen leicester last season

We need another box to box type anyway we already got Sanchez/Westwood to play the deeper role

Cambisssso is a boss, maybe the games you saw he had off days. But you don't play for real/inter (when they were a top side) if your were ordinary.

• Like 1

He does maintain that once we get Ayew/prob Adebayor if the budget allowed we'll go for another forward.

You think a keeper is a priority after the signing of Bunn? I know Guzan didn't have his best season last year but i still trust him

If you read back up you'll see I'm listening what Nixon seems to keep saying we are looking at mate

I think Cambiasso would all but sort out our midfield for another year, after all, Rome wasn't build in a transfer window so a stop gap for 12 months wouldn't be a bad move.

Defense looks a little lightweight on paper, I'd be a little happier if we could convince Ron to sign back on. He hasn't quite Delphed all his bridges so I do not see why not.

Sorry but after another injury lay off I wouldn't go anywhere near him. He's out again for 4-6 months right?

As a short term replacement for Baker on a pay as you play deal, I wouldn't be against it. Obviously not too short term as he'll be out until Christmas, but it might be an option worth considering depending on the fitness of Okore.

Don't get the hype around Cambiasso

He looked pretty ordinary whenever i seen leicester last season

We need another box to box type anyway we already got Sanchez/Westwood to play the deeper role

Cambisssso is a boss, maybe the games you saw he had off days. But you don't play for real/inter (when they were a top side) if your were ordinary.

Agreed

• Like 1

Nixon think we are still after another 5 once Ayew is done. Keeps mentioning Holgate so maybe Man U are still undecided & we are willing to sign.

Another 5 would be good, even better if that doesn't include loans. 

For those saying we need to speed up, whilst it would be nice, I'd rather we took our time rather than give in and go for choice c or d, like a Tonev.

• Like 1

We should try and get rid of

Tonev

Senderos 

Nzogbia

Cissokho

Richardson

I'd keep Bennett as left back cover there's still a chance he may improve

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

I don't think Sherwood does.

Nixon think we are still after another 5 once Ayew is done. Keeps mentioning Holgate so maybe Man U are still undecided & we are willing to sign.

Another 5 would be good, even better if that doesn't include loans. 

For those saying we need to speed up, whilst it would be nice, I'd rather we took our time rather than give in and go for choice c or d, like a Tonev.

Another 5 would be amazing and not at all what was expecting.  Bloody hell, he is buying a completely new team :D

I don't think Sherwood does.

I think you might be correct