Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Is he better than Abel Hernandez the hull uruguayan striker who proved to be a huge flop

This is exactly what I was thinking too. I don't want to stir the doom and gloom pot as it gets extremely out of hand but their rates of scoring are pretty similar. 

Ok now would be a good time for the club to announce something and give us a lift. I wonder if the Rolan news coming out today is because we knew the Benteke deal was done and we had the money to bid now.

Ok now would be a good time for the club to announce something and give us a lift. I wonder if the Rolan news coming out today is because we knew the Benteke deal was done and we had the money to bid now.

TBH i dont believe the Rolan link

See what i have done..gutted we lost tekkers and now by saying i dont believe the link i'll be even more chuffed when it actualy happens [emoji4]

TBH i dont believe the Rolan link

See what i have done..gutted we lost tekkers and now by saying i dont believe the link i'll be even more chuffed when it actualy happens [emoji4]

Well the news that we have bid €18m has come from Uruguay so it's how I'd expect it to unfold, a lot of our signings are first heard about in their native countries. Getfrenchfootballnews has said that the source is legit, they also said that Newcastle offered €13m a month ago for him so we have put in serious bid if it's true.

Berahino obvious target in the Premier League food chain.

Can't imagine Albion would sell to us tbh.
but if we offer them Nzogbia Richardson Tonev & Bennet and tell them they are actualy quality wingers?

Or we could talk to those 4 players and offer them bumper new contracts if they agree to play football for us while they are here!  :blink: