Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I do not want Adebayor. He is a crazy and he is a cock. He's also at the end of his career, doubtlessly would want high wages and is not very good in my opinion.

Also, it means we'd have to do business with Spurs, so **** that.

• Like 1

Remy to Palace seems a certain deal ,worked with Pardew before and stays in London 

As for Adebayor or Austin ..if it was 

Austin or

Adebayor and one of the young strikers linked like Oulare I would take the latter option.

Remy to Palace seems a certain deal ,worked with Pardew before and stays in London 

Austin or

Adebayor and one of the young strikers linked like Oulare I would take the latter option.

Us not landing Remy makes me so sad. He'd bang in 15+ for us. Palace have a very strong squad. 

Austin is off to Newcastle. They'll pay him well. 

I do not want Adebayor. He is a crazy and he is a cock. He's also at the end of his career, doubtlessly would want high wages and is not very good in my opinion.

Also, it means we'd have to do business with Spurs, so **** that.

The 'Spurs' factor is part of the reason I'd like us to loan Adebayor. If he spends a season with us, with us paying a fraction of his wages, to then leave Spurs on a free, I'd imagine Levy would be angry at whatever money he could have but didn't make/save on Adebayor :D

Austin or

Us not landing Remy makes me so sad. He'd bang in 15+ for us. Palace have a very strong squad. 

Austin is off to Newcastle. They'll pay him well. 

Newcastle are getting both Mitrovic and Austin??

The betting has come right in on us to sign Austin. It could be misguided or wishful fans bringing the betting in but considering he was supposedly a dead very for Newcastle it's interesting we've risen so quickly in the odds. Also I'm amazed Ashley is shelling out the fee for Mitrovic, if he buys him and Austin it'll be completely out of character

It's just seems to be based on yesterday's article and some Twitter rumour that he's having talks on Wednesday. A lot of backing on the back of that I'd imagine.