Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

useless, you do realise that there was never any Cavani or Berahino links, right? Why are you pretending that there was?

Ok, we were linked with Cavani but that was back when O'Neill was here.

I was pretty much the first person to dismiss the Cavani link. As for Berahino I know there wasn't a link in the media but i thought he might be someone we'd be interested in, but since Trent has said that we won't be spending £20M after sales I guess it's pretty unlikely.

I'm still fairly new here, so this is a legit question...

Is useless serious or is he trolling hard here?

That's why I asked him KMitch.  Turns out the 'links' were only posters posting stuff in our own speculation thread, and he says himself that there were no Berahino links in the media.  So basically nothing to see here.

useless, you do realise that there was never any Cavani or Berahino links, right? Why are you pretending that there was?

I was pretty much the first person to dismiss the Cavani link. As for Berahino I know there wasn't a link in the media but i thought he might be someone we'd be interested in, but since Trent has said that we won't be spending £20M after sales I guess it's pretty unlikely.

I'm not trolling and would get no pleasure from antagonizing people. And to be honest I don't see anything In what I've written that can be called trolling.

Lescott and done then, it's looking like?

This is going to be a long season if that does become the case... There's not enough goals in this team, by a long shot, unless there a spectacular uplift in performances once the team settles.

Kozak going must mean someone is lined up. Adebayor most likely

If Kozak goes and we dont bring an experienced striker in like Adebayor we are in for a hard slog of a season. The team is very much work in progress, some real potential there, but thats all it is at the moment, potential! We have picked up some experience in defence with Richards ( hopefully Lescott too!)midfield looks fine too. But up front our experienced striker is the one and only Gabby....

I dont think Useless has been trolling. All I read was light hearted sarcastic comments about us signing players that are obviously out of our reach. He's not the only person thats been doing it and there is no harm in it. We are all just passing the time having a laugh while the news is quiet.

Give him a break eh guys

Edited by Marley the Bognor Villan
  • Like 1

I'm not trolling and would get no pleasure from antagonizing people. And to be honest I don't see anything In what I've written that can be called trolling.

Apart from calling Sir Patrick 'that guy', blasphemy.

• Like 2

I think the only useful thing we can do over the next day is put the ifs and buts to the side and wait to see what Sherwood actually does.  Then comment on it.  I think in all likelyhood we're not going to be thrilled by what happens because even if he plugs a gap with a loan signing there'll be someone moaning about loan signings.  I'd be happy with a centre back and a centre forward.  If that's Lescott + A.N.Other then so be it.  I'd also like Kozak to stick around but I don't mind either way if Tim sees it differently.