Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

No he's saying that there were no links to Cavani to dismiss. Can you provide links to the articles you're referring to. The ones you dismissed?

I didn't say I'd dismissed articles linking us to Cavani. I'm saying I dismissed the link/speculation in this thread, and I did so, based on the fact that I googled him and saw that he was being linked with a move to Arsenal for £44M. I've got to say this is getting silly now and starting to feel like a bit of a witch hunt.

No, not a witch hunt from me. I was just curious about what was being dismissed. Now that you say you were dismissing speculation that began and ended in the VT speculation thread I think we've answered that one.

• Like 1

Useless I'm more interested - you said 'no need for that guy (something like that) to put his head in his hands.'

Do you not know who that is?

Patrick Stewart in the role as Jean-Luc Picard.

So . . . 

Has anyone seen or read any actual or believable rumours in the last 24 hours? I understand Lescott is a matter of time, is there anything else?

I'd love Austin, but Stuart Pearce having a guess when asked a direct question isn't a link. 

No he's saying that there were no links to Cavani to dismiss. Can you provide links to the articles you're referring to. The ones you dismissed?

I didn't say I'd dismissed articles linking us to Cavani. I'm saying I dismissed the link/speculation in this thread, and I did so, based on the fact that I googled him and saw that he was being linked with a move to Arsenal for £44M. I've got to say this is getting silly now and starting to feel like a bit of a witch hunt.

Agreed can we move on please and forget Cavani. He is not coming here and never was and personally I am fed up of scrolling through this thread looking for proper speculation on players we might actually have a chance of signing. :)

Someone had to say it.