Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Seem completely different players to me. While Kozak might be built like a target man, his game looks more based on intelligent movement, like a poacher. Whilst from what I've seen of Gestede he's based around power and his physicality.

Seem completely different players to me. While Kozak might be built like a target man, his game looks more based on intelligent movement, like a poacher. Whilst from what I've seen of Gestede he's based around power and his physicality.

But he uses that physicality for poaching. Most of his goals last season seemed to be headers or poached goals (poached through rebounds or bullying defenders in the box).

• Like 1

But he uses that physicality for poaching. Most of his goals last season seemed to be headers or poached goals (poached through rebounds or bullying defenders in the box).

I didn't say he doesn't use his size to his advantage but it's certainly not the central part of his game, like it is Gestede, not in my opinion anyway.

This is an exciting window. No doubt in a few months time we'll discover that we've signed a load of overpriced tat, but it's giving me such a rod on at the moment :D

e'er the optimist  :D . damn, I love VT.

Delphinho123, on 28 Jul 2015 - 1:56 PM, said:

Apparently we have bid for a striker that is not Adebayor.

I don't know who it is though.

Rudy G?

Guilianni? NY Villa

Edited by ccfcman