Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

If Richards was told by Sherwood he would play him centrally I can't see him playing at RB to start the season.

He'll play where he's told to play. What's he gonna do? Start waxing lyrical about another team and convince our best players to leave....? :P

I'm guessing (so far) we'll be playing 3-5-2. Bacuna and Amavi as attacking wingbacks. Okore, Clark and Richards at the back. Clark in the middle as more of a sweeper.

Pato wants to come to england to a 'mid level' club. Come on Tim!!!!! Sign him up!!!

Come back and give it one more try, cus a love like this, can-a-never-never die?

• Like 3

Pato wants to come to england to a 'mid level' club. Come on Tim!!!!! Sign him up!!!

Unfortunately we'd be signing the Pato after the injuries, not the original great Pato :(

On Cambiasso, less of a gamble than Cole, he was a massive part of Leicester's title winning type form at the end of last season.

He'll make Ron Vlaar look positively fit and healthy.

Then again, he does seem to have made quite a few appearances since he went back to Brazil.

Been quiet today so ive been thinking in my fantasy land I'd be looking to move 7 more players on and bring another 7 in:

Out: Bennett, Benteke (purely for the ££ to rebuild), Cissokho, Nzogbia, Richardson, Senderos, Tonev

In: DC, DL, MC x2, AMR, ST x2

in reality i cant see any more defenders coming in and if senderos and richardson are back up DC/DL then so be it. Looks like Cissokho is off somewhere and i can see bennett being loaned out again. If we could swap Tonev and Nzogbia for an actual right winger im sure we'd all be happy. But we need a couple of midfielders and a couple of strikers in before the season starts imo. we are pretty low on numbers.

Been quiet today so ive been thinking in my fantasy land I'd be looking to move 7 more players on and bring another 7 in:

Out: Bennett, Benteke (purely for the ££ to rebuild), Cissokho, Nzogbia, Richardson, Senderos, Tonev

In: DC, DL, MC x2, AMR, ST x2

in reality i cant see any more defenders coming in and if senderos and richardson are back up DC/DL then so be it. Looks like Cissokho is off somewhere and i can see bennett being loaned out again. If we could swap Tonev and Nzogbia for an actual right winger im sure we'd all be happy. But we need a couple of midfielders and a couple of strikers in before the season starts imo. we are pretty low on numbers.

You can Cole to that out list as well Marv.

There's very little between 8th & 17th in this league.  I'd say Premier League ever-present would qualify us as mid level.

• Like 1

There's very little between 8th & 17th in this league.  I'd say Premier League ever-present would qualify us as mid level.

Yep, the gap between the 8th and 17th is very little. Swansea/Everton/Stoke are mediocre sides at best and we should be targeting to be better than them instead of penny pinching and targeting survival every year. 

Come back and give it one more try, cus a love like this, can-a-never-never die?

Come back

Yes wi' me colour TV

And me cd collection of Bob Marley

Come back

Yes wi' me bag a sensi

And we can be together for eternity

I really hope you had to Google that.

• Like 1

There's very little between 8th & 17th in this league. I'd say Premier League ever-present would qualify us as mid level.

Yep, the gap between the 8th and 17th is very little. Swansea/Everton/Stoke are mediocre sides at best and we should be targeting to be better than them instead of penny pinching and targeting survival every year.

Calling them mediocre is ridiculous.