Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I can see a huge turnover of players this summer like BFR's first off season. Steer,Given, Bennett, Herd, Lowton,Cissokho,Senderos, Vlaar, Gardner, Cole,Gill,Sylla,Tonev,Nzogbia,Helenius,Weimann and quite possibly Benteke could all be off. I would only be really disappointed to see Benteke and Gill go and I am open minded on Vlaar depending on what we are offering to him.

If someone can predict correctly our staring XI in next season first game, then I would like them to predict next's week's lotto results.

GK

FB

FB

CB

CB

MF

MF

MF

MF

CF

CF

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

SUB

i think we'll line up with that line up in one form or another

So next week it will be N N N N N N with bonus ball N?
Yep spot on - it's easy isn't it this speculation lark
Great bants. As I think the young folk say.
I am 100% confident that the line up suggested is wrong.

Will let you figure out why. Points to whoever gets it first.

I dont believe you can play with two CFs.

Yeah we'd still be shit

How long until we're linked with Robbie Brady?

In fairness he wouldn't be the worst option.

Have only seen him play for Ireland. Rubbish at LB but good going forward. Would probably be our best set piece taker too. MoM today apparently.

I might be on my own here but I kind of hope we sell Benteke for 30mil and reinvest in the squad - we desperately need about 3 or 4 10mil players, because at the moment we've got hardly any players who are worth that kind of money.

• Like 3

I might be on my own here but I kind of hope we sell Benteke for 30mil and reinvest in the squad - we desperately need about 3 or 4 10mil players, because at the moment we've got hardly any players who are worth that kind of money.

Not on your own. Our team is a little too Lola Ferrari in that it's rather top heavy but lacking quality elsewhere.

How long until we're linked with Robbie Brady?

In fairness he wouldn't be the worst option.

Would he be best of a bad bunch?

Boom-tish.

This deserved more than 2 likes :)