limpid

WTF was Sanchez doing there, he just stood still, and didn't even attempt to make a tackle!

^^^^^^^^^

This - Totally bizzare - WTF was he thinking.

On the whole not great though - QPR winning is a worry 

We are still in it at 1-0 but I can't see us scoring. Benteke has been so sloppy in possession. Where is a goal going to come from. Thats if by some miracle we don't concede again

Ashley Young has terrorised Hutton. Crossing been very dangerous too. Looks back to his best!

He's been good for a while to be fair

We need Benteke to hold the ball up better. He hasn't been good enough, when he doesn't get it under control, N'Zogbia can't get into the game, and when we break, we need to getN'Zogbia on the ball. 

We've ridden our luck, it could be worse, but a little improvement from Benteke could still mean we can score. I think we'd probably need to score more than once for draw, so it's still very unlikely, but we need Tekkers to find his matchday first touch.

• Like 2

We need Benteke to hold the ball up better. He hasn't been good enough, when he doesn't get it under control, N'Zogbia can't get into the game, and when we break, we need to getN'Zogbia on the ball. 

We've ridden our luck, it could be worse, but a little improvement from Benteke could still mean we can score. I think we'd probably need to score more than once for draw, so it's still very unlikely, but we need Tekkers to find his matchday first touch.

need to keep the ball better, need another ball player in the middle and change the shape.