2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

Why people believe some desperate tart on Twitter who is so unashamedly whoring herself in the hope of a Sky Sports News gig is beyond me.

She knows **** all about a takeover. I suspect the number of people who do know about a takeover or not can be counted on one hand.

If it happens it happens. If it doesn't Randy needs to invest if for no other reason than to protect his investment.

All those saying "OMG Randy is staying we're going down" need to have a serious word with themselves. If Sherwood replicates his win rate since he took over next season we will end up comfortably mid table. I'd take a turgid 14th tbh but there we are.

Spot on..as with most the supposed ITKs on twitter who many on here follow

If she was so confident about her source why has she removed the post from yesterday morning?

all we can do is spend what we're allowed to spend

I'd hazard a guess that we aren't spending anywhere near what we could be spend if we wanted to. Lerner's policies mean that we are just treading water hoping to finish 17th or higher every year. There's no ambition to do anything else.

all we can do is spend what we're allowed to spend

I'd hazard a guess that we aren't spending anywhere near what we could be spend if we wanted to. Lerner's policies mean that we are just treading water hoping to finish 17th or higher every year. There's no ambition to do anything else.
The PL FFP rules and our accounts are publicly available information, so why "hazard a guess" when you can work it out for yourself. So many people are criticising without using any facts.
If we are signing Hazard surely we are being taken over?

Doubt there were even any bidders. Just PR to up season ticket sales.

If so then we have the best marketing department in the world.

They didn't even mention a takeover and you claim that it increased season ticket sales. Amazing.

Quick, someone see if Tom Fox has any LinkedIn connections with anyone at Olgivy Mather.

Why people believe some desperate tart on Twitter who is so unashamedly whoring herself in the hope of a Sky Sports News gig is beyond me.

She knows **** all about a takeover. I suspect the number of people who do know about a takeover or not can be counted on one hand.

If it happens it happens. If it doesn't Randy needs to invest if for no other reason than to protect his investment.

All those saying "OMG Randy is staying we're going down" need to have a serious word with themselves. If Sherwood replicates his win rate since he took over next season we will end up comfortably mid table. I'd take a turgid 14th tbh but there we are.

If she was so confident about her source why has she removed the post from yesterday morning?

The yesterday evening one still there.

We seem to be collecting plenty of Arsenals back room staff, maybe its connected to our new owner.

Arsenal have a rich shareholder who has voiced his concerns at how they are run, could it be he's going to jump ship and buy us.....I can dream ay

• Like 2

Doubt there were even any bidders. Just PR to up season ticket sales.

If so then we have the best marketing department in the world.

They didn't even mention a takeover and you claim that it increased season ticket sales. Amazing.

And if you bought a season ticket only because of a rumored takeover...you're an idiot.

I didn't. Complete waste of money.

Don't forget the richest man in Africa was voicing interest in Arse...........Usmanov to sell?

Would be more Usmabov selling his 31% to the majority owner who has offered to purchase off him a few times. Think Useless said that both him and Lerner were holidaying in the same place last week when Lerner flew in and out to talk to Delph. I know its a long shot but its the first thing that came into my head today when i saw this appointment.

Each club has their own financial circumstances. You can't look at other clubs and what they spend - it is totally irrelevant - it tells you nothing about where we are financially as a club; and how our finances fit with FFP.

The only way you can see if WE could have spent more is to delve into our own finances and compare them to the parameters set out by the PL.

Ok if we presume the club has spent to FFP limits for the past few seasons then is it ok to be angry at the way the club has been run?

Exactly, and the man who ran us that way is now sticking around.  Hopefully things will be different and they do look different, but all we have to go on is how bad Lerner has been for us.

Edited by DCJonah

If we are stuck with Lerner, then at least we have a strong executive and coaching team making the big decisions, not Randy himself, or Faulkner. We are on very solid financial footing if not flush with cash. I think we are possibly in the best position to begin a new season in a very long time, assuming we sign Amavi and replace Benteke with a quality striker.

Never know, we couldve been sold to another Vincent Tan type.

• Like 1

When she removes her clothes gimme a shout.
  • Like 1

Â