What's your favorite European club?

Marka Ragnos

Aston Villa, that's who :)

Yeah, but whilst that is correct, it's not really the question that's being asked.

Answering "Aston Villa" is like when you ask your mates down the pub who the world's most attractive female is and there's always someone who says "'My wife".

Uhhem. Does the missus know you think this?!?!?

Edited by Shifted To Neutral

True, i have a soft spot for AC Milan - i grew up watcing Van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard, Costacurta and others with my father.

Chris, no one likes Maribor in Ljubljana, that's how its supposed to be :). We have Olimpija here but their owner is another 'gem'.

• Like 1

Barca

started following them when i was a kid, loved luis enrique for some reason, saw them play at wolves when i was about 12 and that was that, been over there twice

will always have a soft spot for ajax because that mid 90s team was amazing, dortmund for the kits, inter because its where youri djorkaeff played, wouldnt say i support any of them but they would be my preferential team in that league 

What year was that, I do remember in the early 00s they tended to come to England and do a mini pre season tour, Ajax were another.

Imagine the demand now as seeing Messi live in the flesh would be quite a big thing.

1998 so i was 14

barca team Baia; Okunowo, Nadal, Fernandez (Alvarez 80), Ferron, Rosas (Ciric 66), Hernandez, Garcia, Figo, Da Silva, Mateu (Babangida 66).

tahts from a wolves forum and they've been baffled by the names so i think garcia is luis enrique, hernandez is xavi, da silva is sonny anderson, sure he scored a hattrick in a 3-2 win, world cup summer so a few stars missing, there were a couple that were with the team though, i can remember catching them getting off the team bus and theyw ere all polite and talking to fans

saw them get on the team bus a few years back in barcelona and they all had headphones on a ignored the thousands of fans waiting for them, and i mean like maybe 5k people outside the ground, the only one who waved or acknowledged the fans in any way was zambrotta and that was because there was loads of italians there making a lot of noise 

• Like 1

Barca

started following them when i was a kid, loved luis enrique for some reason, saw them play at wolves when i was about 12 and that was that, been over there twice

will always have a soft spot for ajax because that mid 90s team was amazing, dortmund for the kits, inter because its where youri djorkaeff played, wouldnt say i support any of them but they would be my preferential team in that league 

What year was that, I do remember in the early 00s they tended to come to England and do a mini pre season tour, Ajax were another.

Imagine the demand now as seeing Messi live in the flesh would be quite a big thing.

1998 so i was 14

barca team Baia; Okunowo, Nadal, Fernandez (Alvarez 80), Ferron, Rosas (Ciric 66), Hernandez, Garcia, Figo, Da Silva, Mateu (Babangida 66).

tahts from a wolves forum and they've been baffled by the names so i think garcia is luis enrique, hernandez is xavi, da silva is sonny anderson, sure he scored a hattrick in a 3-2 win, world cup summer so a few stars missing, there were a couple that were with the team though, i can remember catching them getting off the team bus and theyw ere all polite and talking to fans

saw them get on the team bus a few years back in barcelona and they all had headphones on a ignored the thousands of fans waiting for them, and i mean like maybe 5k people outside the ground, the only one who waved or acknowledged the fans in any way was zambrotta and that was because there was loads of italians there making a lot of noise 

Of course if we are doing famous 90s Barca players, then "the beast of Barcelona" one Miguel Angel Nadal is worth mentioning.

i2cYdlq.jpg

His nephew turned out to be quite the tennis player...  

• Like 2

Rafa supports both apparently.  I'd imagine this can be explained by the fact that he lives in Madrid and if he wants to go to the football then Real are his local side. 

I follow AC Milan because I went to the San Siro as a boy. My Dad took me to the Milan derby and I have followed AC ever since. Another club in turmoil

I follow Atletico Madrid in Spain again because I have been there and I also look out for St Etienne in the french league because I have also been there, the fans are mental

• Like 2

Â