The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Feel sorry for for the players. Imagine working for this guy. If he was my boss I'd be looking for a new job. 

And the delusion continues.......... 

I'd quite happily play for a complete moron if I was earning a fortune playing at a level higher than my actual talent. I certainly wouldn't expect ppl to feel sorry for me.

I be more worried that people are worried that a bunch of highly paid young millionaires are offended by something their manager said about them

I don't believe the stories that Fox and Lerner are going to discuss his future over the next few days. If he's going to go then it would have been decided already.

my thoughts too, mayby those reports a few weeks ago of Sherwood getting sacked were just planted by the club to get a response (that's failed) from Tim and the players, if Sherwood was going like those reports said, why are fox and Lerner going to discuss it again.

• Like 1

Feel sorry for for the players. Imagine working for this guy. If he was my boss I'd be looking for a new job. 

And the delusion continues.......... 

I'd quite happily play for a complete moron if I was earning a fortune playing at a level higher than my actual talent. I certainly wouldn't expect ppl to feel sorry for me.

Delusion? Have a day off. 

We are down and we aren't coming back anytime soon. Sherwood so to blame this season Lerner is to blame overall

We're not down yet, not by a stretch. 

Get a new manager in who can set up the team to get results, who can make smart subs, who can motivate and instill belief into this battered squad and we have a fighting chance. It's still October, we have  along ways to go.

So over to you, Mr. Fox. Lance this boil of a manager and put the club on a path to survival, then we can worry about next year. 

Sherwood will be sacked tomorrow. I **** hope so, anyways.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

Pay him his wage  to sit at home and employ another manager, see hownlong his ego and he's friends in the media can stand that without telling it how it is . Our best defender left out for a player who could be blamed for at least two goals in our last few games, a defender who has provided more assists than anyone else, who's had more interceptions than any other defender in the premier league......

We have a thousand options with our squad but Sherwood always makes the wrong one.

He has to go. But we haven't got the people in power to realise how bad we we are , we are all really in a big big hole 

If the team played like today, Richards hadn't given away the free-kick and Villa would have won 1-0, would you think it was a good performance? Because I do. Right now I don't know who is good enough to get the club out of the relegation zone. Rodgers, who spent billions only to make Liverpool mid-table? No thanks.

“The last goal … we looked tired, to be honest, we looked like we were out on our feet as we were tracking back and it was too easy – to side-foot a ball in from six yards out under no pressure is not good enough. We can’t carry any players. We’re in a position where every one of our players has to play well to get anything out of any football match. There’s a lack of quality.”

Sherwood maintained that he will keep Villa in the Premier League but his comments about the ability level of the players felt telling. “We can’t do any more as coaches and managers, we’re working as hard as we can, and the players can’t do more regarding effort. They can only give us what they can give us, we can’t turn them into superstars.”

I thought he was meant to be a fantastic man manager.

I wouldn't want to play for a clearing in the woods who said this shit about me to the media.

If we were that tired and he could see it why didn't he bring on a third substitution? Why did he bring on an attacker instead of a midfielder / defender?

If the team played like today, Richards hadn't given away the free-kick and Villa would have won 1-0, would you think it was a good performance? Because I do. Right now I don't know who is good enough to get the club out of the relegation zone. Rodgers, who spent billions only to make Liverpool mid-table? No thanks.

we need a manager pal , if you can't see that after today and the dross we have been served up . I would take Rodgers but let's be honest would he want to come to us! 

• Like 1

Swansea were dog awful today, there for the taking. Any competent Villa side of past years would have battered them. Unfortunately we're left with this bunch managed by a chap completely out of his depth.

we need a manager pal , if you can't see that after today and the dross we have been served up . I would take Rodgers but let's be honest would he want to come to us! 

Sure, but buying 15 players in one go will give these type of performances regardless of manager. I am stating that the team played good. Don't see the issue.

I don't give a **** about your aunt. Swansea sucked, they scored a goal, they sucked less. Go take your anger on something else, keyboard warrior.

Indeed. They sucked and still came through to beat us. Most of the teams that have beaten us this season have played averagely at best. What does that tell you? 

• Like 2

Â