The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I thought Hutton was the worst player on the pitch. For the majority of the game Richardson looked fairly solid and lescott handled gomis well. Bacuna and gueye were winning the midfield battle and gabby was a threat, coming close with an effort and setting up the goal. 

Grealish had freedom behind the forward but had a terrible game. Our downfall was really having someone so useless as our main attacker and goal scoring threat. Gabby coming off also meant Richardson got no protection down the left when that happened. 

I actually don't know what he is talking about there and I truly believe that football management is a job that's made to look very difficult task by complete thickos.

I honestly think with half a brain, it's pretty straightforward.

this is one of the most retarded things ive read on this site. I bet youre paying for your coaching badges right now so that you can go earn yourself a couple mil£ in a straight forward job. Or is it too simple for you? Being a football manager is ridiculously hard and you have literally 0 idea what it involves. I bet you dont even know how to take a training session do you which is managment 101. you come across as the "complete thicko" here tbh.

yes I do know how to take a coaching session thank you very much.

Well the next obvious step is to do an AVB. Do a match report (obviously a game with westwood in it), say your standard "westwood is bad, pass ball sideways too much, not enough forward". Send it to a few teams to show your elite simple knowledge of the game. And very quickly rise your way through the ranks of the over-complicating complete thickos to earn yourself a few milly £ a year taking AVFC to mid table. 

But im going to guess you will just stay on message boards saying how simple things are without having a scooby.

• Like 2

I thought Hutton was the worst player on the pitch. For the majority of the game Richardson looked fairly solid and lescott handled gomis well. Bacuna and gueye were winning the midfield battle and gabby was a threat, coming close with an effort and setting up the goal. 

Grealish had freedom behind the forward but had a terrible game. Our downfall was really having someone so useless as our main attacker and goal scoring threat. Gabby coming off also meant Richardson got no protection down the left when that happened. 

Defensively Hutton neutralised Montero however our attacks often broke down with him. 

He is not a wing back at all.

Useless manager and undoubtedly needs replacing but it matters not for this season we are going down . What it means is hopefully the new bloke can prepare the team, the club, the strategy to try and ensure we don't go down further next season and can sustain ourselves in the championship and try and come back a bit stronger

Useless manager and undoubtedly needs replacing but it matters not for this season we are going down . What it means is hopefully the new bloke can prepare the team, the club, the strategy to try and ensure we don't go down further next season and can sustain ourselves in the championship and try and come back a bit stronger

The club really don't see it like that though. From what I understand they still think they can escape. 

It's absolutely disgusting that we didn't remove this idiot two weeks ago, it was prime time for replacing him as we could have had a new manager in place for yesterday. The utterly dribbling morons at this club, from Lerner to Fox, will preside over our relegation due to their awful decision making and indecisiveness to change things at a crucial moment. 

• Like 2

Agree. Should have got big Sam weeks ago. Now there's Noone left. Why sack him tomorrow? We have a game midweek. Bloody stupid. Should have been done international week to give the new manager time

I'm with tba, I thought Hutton was one of our best players. There was a reason that the majority of our attacks went down the right wing. I thought Grealish had a fairly poor game, and Lescott just gave the standard 'average' performance with a couple of clangers thrown in.

Â