The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Fair play to the guy and for Fox and the rest of the team for appointing him.

We were a team absolutely bereft of confidence and Sherwood oozes the stuff to the point of cockiness. He may well prove to be exactly the kind of manager we needed after Lambert. The change in the player's belief in themselves has been there for all to see in the last couple of games.

Well done, Tim.

• Like 2

What a difference a new manager makes eh

Even took the piss and took Clark off and played Sanchez in his place in the second half to protect him from suspension.

Sensational

Edited by AshVilla

Breath of fresh air... lovely to have an attack minded manager after a couple of defensive minded ones. He's got the front players playing a lot better.

The messiah!  :D

sherwood2.jpg

Edited by Xela

Gotta say he is doing the biz. My little worry is why he keeps Gil out the team, hopefully we will find out soon. Playing youth before him takes the piss, an to be fair no one here would be happy if it were us.

Yes but its not about individuals is it.

• Like 2

Gotta say he is doing the biz. My little worry is why he keeps Gil out the team, hopefully we will find out soon. Playing youth before him takes the piss, an to be fair no one here would be happy if it were us.

Yes but its not about individuals is it.

Gil must be not performing in training perhaps? It's a shame as he is a vastly talented player but can't knock what Tim is doing at the minute regarding selection

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

We were decent today, first half especially, but I think that Sunderland performance is the worst Premier League performance I've ever seen.  They were absolute garbage.

Still, nice to score 4 goals in a game, eh?! :D

think the international break will be a good test for him, if this is a new manager bounce then it'll probably die down with that

if we can keep this momentum in to next week and then be doing the same after the international fixtures then IMO its not a bounce

and the only thing i can think of with gil is that he struggles with a quick break, we were deadly on the counter today, maybe he wants too many touches and slows it down?

hard to be disappointed that he's not starting when nzogbia is playing well and can play that system, it is however disappointing when weimann comes on rather than gil

Â