The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I must say I'm very pleased with Tim so far. Very pleased.

Interesting - that he seem to get his team set up bang on both times - yet Pullis seemed a bit all at sea - if you believe what you read Pullis is the tactican - and Sherwood the simple 'up and at em' 

• Like 1

Can we play West Brom every week?

The only downer for me was the pitch invasion, absolutely pathetic, makes us look small time, makes me embarrassed to be a fan to be honest.

The pitch invasion was fine AT THE END, the cock ends who did it before FT shouldn't be allowed to buy tickets to the semi.

Disagree. It's an incredibly small time thing to do, this is West Brom in the cup quarter final, it's not as though it was in the semi-final, which would be very slightly more understandable. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

The only downer for me was the pitch invasion, absolutely pathetic, makes us look small time, makes me embarrassed to be a fan to be honest.

The pitch invasion was fine AT THE END, the cock ends who did it before FT shouldn't be allowed to buy tickets to the semi.

Disagree. It's an incredibly small time thing to do, this is West Brom in the cup quarter final, it's not as though it was in the semi-final, which would be very slightly more understandable. 

The FA Cup quarter final though, which means we now get to play at Wembley. 

The FA Cup quarter final though, which means we now get to play at Wembley.

Our fans make a huge issue in reminding everyone what a big club this is though. Fans of big clubs don't stage pitch invasions for making a semi final. Nothing outrageously wrong with it but it is extremely small-time.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

Â