• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Gill gets a 6 for being the only one bothered.

The rest,whats the point of writing why they are shite when they do the same thing every week.

Those 2000 fans who will have paid hundreds of pounds each to be rewarded with that deserve a refund.

• Like 4

Even if we're no where near the level of Arsenal nowadays, you can't use the excuse it's Arsenal because we lost 5-0 for Christ sake. Honestly never looked like scoring either. 10 hours without a goal speaks for itself. Dear me...

Sanchez and Richardson were the scapegoats today but we got it so wrong tactically today. Historically we do well against Arsenal by hitting on the counter not playing them at their own game. 4-3-3 isn't working. Lambert needs something new. I don't know what but by god do something and earn your money you joke :P

i've never felt so angry, no idea why, maybe because occasionally we actually manage to do well against Arsenal, so there was a rare piece of hope.

i'm starting to get sick of the sight of all our players, even the ones who aren't that bad, because basically they are still not good either. Even Guzan and Delph were useless today and i am tired of making excuses and waiting a week to see us get torn apart again and again and again.

Well I actually said last night to someone asking me what I thought abotu this game, and I said "Could easily be 5 or 6 for Arsenal".

Sadly I was right. Sadly I think that about our next game too. 

We need another new face or two, then our season starts again against Hull.

Nice to see the players and Lambert running to the tunnel without clapping the fans at the end who was singing even at 3,4 then 5-0 down!! £55 or so a ticket and that's how the support gets treated!!

Lambert had easy ride today with no "Lambert Out" chants aimed at him

Westwood did more in his few minutes than the entire midfield did for the whole match.  Pathetic performance from some of the players and Lambert was so far off the mark today. Drop Benteke and grow a pair, he is shit.  

Gil MOTM

• Like 2

Embarrassing but expected. Don't give a shit about little records really - it's stuff like "11 goals in 24 games" which really piss me off. Arsenal are in good form and this was never going to easy but that was really dreadful.

Â