• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Whatever you think of the manager in general, you cannot ignore the awful individual player performances today. Sanchez in particular has been horrendous, giving the ball away, lackadaisical, lazy passing. Richardson tripped himself up under no pressure for their second. The players have to take responsibility today.

When does the manager take some?
Every game the same old lame excuses. It's always the players and never the manager. Pathetic.
But nobody has said that? What is pathetic is you saying you'd like us to lose by a bigger margin JUST so Lambert gets more stick.
Except for the original post which put the responsibility solely on the players.
the original post, mine, said whatever you think of him in general, indicating that I was talking about this match entirely in isolation, where the individual performances have been shocking. I even used the word 'today'.
Fair enough. But do you really think that today's performance is entirely down to the players? Do you really think that tactics, coaching and formation have no influence?
I hear you can't question coaching and tactics because you don't spend time at the training ground.

True. Obviously Lambert is telling them all to play brilliantly and then the players are going out on the pitch and ignoring him and playing how they want rather than following their manager's instructions.

Obviously Lambert is telling them all to play badly and then the players are going out on the pitch and doing exactly what they're told - pass the ball to the opposition, trip over the ball and lose your marker.

Whatever you think of the manager in general, you cannot ignore the awful individual player performances today. Sanchez in particular has been horrendous, giving the ball away, lackadaisical, lazy passing. Richardson tripped himself up under no pressure for their second. The players have to take responsibility today.

When does the manager take some?
Every game the same old lame excuses. It's always the players and never the manager. Pathetic.
But nobody has said that? What is pathetic is you saying you'd like us to lose by a bigger margin JUST so Lambert gets more stick.
Except for the original post which put the responsibility solely on the players.
the original post, mine, said whatever you think of him in general, indicating that I was talking about this match entirely in isolation, where the individual performances have been shocking. I even used the word 'today'.
Fair enough. But do you really think that today's performance is entirely down to the players? Do you really think that tactics, coaching and formation have no influence?
I hear you can't question coaching and tactics because you don't spend time at the training ground.

True. Obviously Lambert is telling them all to play brilliantly and then the players are going out on the pitch and ignoring him and playing how they want rather than following their manager's instructions.

Obviously Lambert is telling them all to play badly and then the players are going out on the pitch and doing exactly what they're told - pass the ball to the opposition, trip over the ball and lose your marker.

• Like 1

he has to start Sinclair, drop Sanchez and Richardson maybe even Benteke. We'll still get destroyed but that's how it is nowadays

--------- Gabby

Sinclair --- Gil--- Weimann

Delph --- Westwood

Cissokho --- Clark --- Vlaar ---- Hutton

Guzan

Â