New manager

reykjavik

Would love Prandelli but I just can't see us thinking like that.

I honestly think we're fixated on Sherwood and something's already set up. He's been at our games, he hasn't gone to QPR (yet). I can just see it lined up.

would be a real shame if we never even tried, if anyone at the club need an interpreter then PM me and I'll help you have a chat with him :)

Prandelli is a good shout and a Villa fan

Interesting. 

I don't know much of his record really, other than with Italy where he did OK and that Galatasary were a bit trigger happy early this season. 

He built a great Fiorentina side that played very nice football before joining the national side. Failed at Galatasary after Mancini did ok but didn't really get the time to build a team so hard to judge him harshly there. He's a very good manager and we'd be lucky to get him but he is on record saying he's followed us for years so who knows. Funny old game and all that.

Yeah, I do remember his Fiorentina now. I have a soft spot for Fiorentina too. 

Think I have found my favourite. 

• Like 1

Would love Prandelli but I just can't see us thinking like that.

I honestly think we're fixated on Sherwood and something's already set up. He's been at our games, he hasn't gone to QPR (yet). I can just see it lined up.

would be a real shame if we never even tried, if anyone at the club need an interpreter then PM me and I'll help you have a chat with him :)

I agree we should be thinking in these terms. We're Aston Villa after all!

No,no,no to Laudrup, he hasn't got the fight in him to keep us up. I'd like to say Lennon but I detest him

I don't think "fight" will be an issue, our biggest problem is a lack of organisation and movement. Coaching, tactics, etc etc. 

A bit of disipline is needed as well though, im thinking.