limpid

Must be so easy for teams to defend against us

So predictable we only play one way its **** pathetic

Considering we've only scored 1 goal in 4 games i can't see us suddenly scoring 2 in 45 minutes

45 minutes for Lambert to use his Pray for Benteke tactic where he prays for him to pull something out of nothing and save his arse like he always does

Lambert out worse than McLeish

• Like 2

Sounds like we have been horrendous.

Kamara has been going mental at Nugent saying he could have had a hat trick.

Outplayed by an under strength Leicester.

Love our new style of play though.

Maybe you could mention that in the press conference Paul? I don't think you've done that before.

Sack this useless piece of shit now at half time.

• Like 1

This is pretty much his full squad he is choosing from. Against the bottom team. Who are missing their best players. Rubbish.

It's against their B team as well practically

Missing their best and most influential players

...and there it is.

It's been a pretty even half in terms of overall play - the difference is that they've created four reasonable chances to score and we've created none. If we were a normal football team, this would be an even game, we're not, we're freakish, I've never seen a team (and I don't just mean a Villa team) that looks so unlikely to turn overall play into goals.

Even my arse...Leicester could well be out of site by now. Pathetic first half performance!

Leicester should be out of sight by now - they've had the chances to score more goals, it's us that are strange, not them, you'd expect a team that had as much of the play as we did to have created a similar amount of chances and we haven't created one. In terms of the stuff that's happened between the two boxes it's been pretty much even, inside the areas, they should have scored more than one - we can only dream of scoring more than one between now and the end of the season on this showing.

I don't know if it's shape, desire, talent, drive or our training, but we don't look like we'll ever score again - and that is down to the manager.