limpid

We don't have anyone on the bench that's going to change the game imo, we've just a poor all round squad.

How anyone can still defend the idiot that picks our team is beyond me?

Pop across to the Paul Lambert thread after the game and you will see them there. They even believe they have a valid reason.

• Like 1

im considering just going to bed. sick of staying up till 4am for this dross......

I don't know how you can do it. I doff my cap to you and declare you a better fan because there is no way on earth I'd stay up for this crap.

Not winning games is something I (at least) can put up with. We should be used to being shit.

Not even scoring goals though? Nah. When the team only scores 11 goals in over half a season - any club that was interested at acting like a proper football club would have replaced the manager by now.

• Like 3

We'll still win

I hope its true but don't you predict this most weeks?

Only if we're actually going to win ;)

We should do today though. We're still a better team than them, and that's about the long and short of it.

We are but we're not playing like the better team. I don't know if 1) we've got 2 goals in us and 2) if we can stop them from scoring another.

• Like 1

We'll still win

I hope its true but don't you predict this most weeks?

Only if we're actually going to win ;)

We should do today though. We're still a better team than them, and that's about the long and short of it.

How are we a better team than them?

Did you even watch the first half?

Because we're a better team than them. Have you seen the league table?

Usual dross and usual poor standards, gabby has been plying football nearly everyday of his life! There are no excuses for such poor technique. Benteke doesn't try half as much as his first season. Cleverly not so clever, generally we are not very good, see you all at St. Andrews next season if we carry on like this. Hope I'm wrong