limpid

Don't think I have seen us play this badly for a long time.

Just came on here because I thought it might be positive because we're playing well. WTF.

We've been terrible, I'd say the worst performance of the season thus far. It's a robbery. Benteke's goal was sublime, but he's been mostly muck and he's been the best of em.

• Like 1

How have we had 4 shots? (apart from the goal)

Benteke's other shot. Shanchez's wild shot. The other...?

How have we had 4 shots? (apart from the goal)

Benteke's other shot. Shanchez's wild shot. The other...?

was there half an effort from a corner perhaps?

image.jpg

Passing stats decent too

image.jpg

Passing stats decent too

I think the telling fact would be where the possession was. We had harmless possession in the middle third, they had dangerous possession in the attacking third

That was the risk playing Joe Cole midweek. Was a panic move by Lambert. Now we have probably lost him for 6 weeks. Looked like his hamstring.

We were awful until we scored. Benteke and Gabby have improved since the goal. Sanchez is having a great game.. hasnt lost the ball. Westwood has been poor..hes giving it away a few too many times. Cleverley and Wiemann MIA. Okore a bit shaky but still solid. Clark and Hutton brilliant. Cissohko has been poor.

Overall we have scored a goal and dominating possession. All is good right? ;)

Edited by KSV

Just came on here because I thought it might be positive because we're playing well. WTF.

We've been terrible, I'd say the worst performance of the season thus far. It's a robbery. Benteke's goal was sublime, but he's been mostly muck and he's been the best of em.

:blink: weird how people see stuff so differently.

Gabby giving the ball away too often again ffs would like to see him replaced asap.  Palace are a good side especially at home but I feel we have made it harder for ourselves by being sloppy.  Nice early goal second half would do nicely.  Benteke looks in great shape, the slimest I've seen him and his goal was beastly.  Hopefully he gets a decent chance second half and he will take it.

• Like 1

:blink: weird how people see stuff so differently.

To be fair I don't think I've ever seen you say we didn't play well.

You seem to easily find the positives. I'm jealous, I wish I could view the game that way.

There's no way that 67% stat for possession can be right, unless they're counting the minutes it's in the air whilst we've sliced it in an attempted clearance?!

I'm shocked we're not losing this by three or four, if Zaha manages not to sky every pass he makes we're screwed in the second half. Absolutely shocking display.