January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Similar to Nyron Nosworthy, I have never ever seen Anya have anything less than an excellent game. Just one of those players I must always catch on a good day.

In 15 years, I never saw David Trezeguet look anything other than shit.

Weird.

• Like 1

In the last two January windows Lerner has failed to provide any real budget to improve the squad.

Why do people seem to think it will be different this year?

He didn't provide any real budget in the summer either, that's why we ended up with Senderos and Cole.

• Like 1

"And Sanchez and cissokho who are Nailed on XI players now." Agreed StefanAVFC but the summer budget we signed them from was still some way off what was needed and only Burnley spent less than we did I think. 

In the last two January windows Lerner has failed to provide any real budget to improve the squad.

Trent, there is always hope.  If you do not have a dream , how can ......

"And Sanchez and cissokho who are Nailed on XI players now." Agreed StefanAVFC but the summer budget we signed them from was still some way off what was needed and only Burnley spent less than we did I think. 

How much did we spend in total? It was definitely less than £10m which is quietly frankly embarrassing, especially given that we only just survived the season before.

We've subsequently come to learn that Lambert made bids for Dusan Tadić and Daley Blind in January 2013, so that's not quite true.

We've subsequently come to learn that Lambert made bids for Dusan Tadić and Daley Blind in January 2013, so that's not quite true.

Imagine if Lambert was given the budget that MON had. Think of the players we could have signed!

How much did he bid though ?

Viðar Örn Kjartansson

Icelandic goal machine currently playing in Norway.

This guy's going to be a big star

480x.jpg

Don't leave him hanging......

i just checked his stats!! very impressive indeed..

Helenius stats looked impressive as well

Proven quality is what we need

Edited by AshVilla