Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Must win game.

Will be hard to pick ourselves up if we drop into the bottom 3 I feel.

That's how I feel, a defeat would be shattering. I'm really hoping we win but Everton are on fire and we have been totally shite against them for a long time now

Must win game.

I do not really think this is a must win game; there are still plenty of points to play for after this, and the way we have begun to play, they are all gettable.

We just need to cut out the individual errors; I am still disappointed about the City result, but possibly it was just `one of those games` - every team has them, and the errors hopefully are now out of our system. Everton are playing well at the moment, but we are also - time to burst their bubble.

• Like 1

Must win game.

I do not really think this is a must win game; there are still plenty of points to play for after this, and the way we have begun to play, they are all gettable.

We just need to cut out the individual errors; I am still disappointed about the City result, but possibly it was just `one of those games` - every team has them, and the errors hopefully are now out of our system. Everton are playing well at the moment, but we are also - time to burst their bubble.

I think we need to go in todays game with the mentality that it is the last game of the season and we need 3 points to stay up.....I understand your deduction, but we are running out of games to get wins, we can't keep deferring wins....also there maybe some choppy waters we were not expecting......Its like a squirrel been unsure he has enough nuts for the winter, best get them now and be on the safe side.

Must win game.

I think we need to go in todays game with the mentality that it is the last game of the season and we need 3 points to stay up.....I understand your deduction, but we are running out of games to get wins, we can't keep deferring wins....also there maybe some choppy waters we were not expecting......Its like a squirrel been unsure he has enough nuts for the winter, best get them now and be on the safe side.

Nail on head.

Of the 3 home games left - today is potentially the least pressurised. loose today and sure we have west ham next week as a back up plan - but then that becomes a must win if we are to avoid the 'anything can happen' drama of the last home game v Burnley 

I've no idea why but i'm not worried at all. Especially about today, Everton just do not scare me.

I agree with the sentiment though that we need points and we need them now.

Finishing the season off unbeaten would be fantastic.

How did we lose to them.

Because their win against us was the win that put them on 35 points and made them think they were safe, they've just not been arsed since.

Edit: Well, that's not why they beat us, but it's why they've been absolute dogshite since and why everyone is beating them now.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

This scoreline for Leicester makes it even more important that we win. Newcastle will be right in the mix if we win, regardless of the Sunderland result, and we will have momentum again.

Our game and the Sunderand game is massive.

If we lose today, I think we will be in this until the final day of the season.

A few more for Leicester and newcastles goal dif will be buggered - looks like its us, them or sunderland to go. Part of me wants a sunderland win as well as a villa win today..